Monday 1 December 2008

Morning 01.12.08

Had such a bad night AGAIN. Took me forever to get tired because of having that power nap at 5pm *rolls eyes* so I was up until gone 1am which meant I only had about 5 hours sleep by the time I settled down for the night, if that wasn't bad enough I kept waking up, Simon woke me at some point but I'm damned if I can remember why he woke me up. So yes, it's the morning, just about and I'm tired again already :( *rolls eyes*

Simon is playing a horrible game again where he has to kill things but it's just the realistic sounds of the gun and then the blood spurting out and he keeps dying too and the sound of a knife slicing too it's just too realistic sounding (well according to the films anyway I've obviously not witnessed someone be murdered in that way (shooting or stabbing)) not very nice at all, and he hasn't exactly got it on quietly either *rolls eyes* he always seems to play his games as loud as he can. I swear he doesn't want to hear the door being knocked. If they knock whilst he's pounding some "baddy" I'm not going to hear it and then by the time I realise there was knocking at the door, they're going to have gone, then I shall get the blame no doubt.

I'm hungry and there's not much left to eat in the house :( I need to be able to have loads a money so that I can pay the rent and so that we can actually eat. Unless I can 100% guarantee that Simon will have the £100 he owes me by Saturday to go with the rent, I can't do a shop to stock up.

We have more milk than we need again. It's typical when we have loads to drink the children don't want to drink it or have cereal but when we have bugger all to drink they want cereal and milkshake lol

That's it from me for now, just a quickie. Oh yeah, I've set up a blog for the forum members to keep in touch with each other, not sure how many people will bother though heheh

No comments: