Sunday 30 November 2008

Today's Ramble 30.11.08

What a day, dying of boredom, not knowing what to do with myself, I didn't realise that the forum took up so much of my time, if it wasn't for the novelty of having lappy and talking to vikki today, I'd have probably ended up sleeping all afternoon on and off whilst the kids were playing on the PC and the DS.

Euan is bored of the DS now, I'm wondering if he will feel the same way when he has got his own DS to play with or whether he will be able to renew his interest in it because it's a different shape, it's his own and he'll have 200 games to play on.

Bronny has been a bit mouthy again today, no where near as much as yesterday but still enough to get my goat. Yesterday she was sent to bed without a kiss and a hug and some attention because of the amount of mouthing that was coming out of her mouth :( I was sad that I had to but Simon said she is never going to learn if she is not punished for it.

Today has been a bit of a write off again :S but it's my own fault for letting them sit on the PC and the DS all day :( well, since just before lunch which is when I got up again *Blush* I'm going to be dead tomorrow morning and probably struggle to get up on time but it's my own bloody fault. It's now 1:03 and I'm still sitting here wide awake on lappy *rolls eyes*

Simon's locusts are jumping around a bit tonight, they keep disturbing each other they jump on eah other and not for that so the one that got jumped on jumps on another and it's a vicious cycle and a bloody noisy one at that! lol

I've been in quite a lot of pain today which is why I've wanted to do absolutely sod all, though Simon told me off before bed tonight for not cleaning out the hamsters, THREE times today I've asked him to carry them downstairs for me for me to clean them out and he's ignored me. Yet, if I carried them downstairs myself I'd get a bollocking about carrying something like that in case I spasm and drop the cage and so on. I know exactly what he means and I know it's a HUGE risk, but what else am I supposed to do? I'll carry them downstairs in the morning if I'm not overly tired. (being overly tired means definite cage dropping spasms)

I talked to Vikki about the rabbits today, more than once Simon has complained about having to do MY rabbits for me and on bad days when they've needed a proper clearout he's said things like if I'm not fit to look after them I should rehome them... problem is I don't know how serious he is because he might threaten me that but on another day he'll do them without a complaint. I discussed with Vikki about what would happen if the worse came to the worse. She informed me of one option but hopefully with no offence it won't come to that.

Although I don't feed the rabbits or clean them out it doesn't mean I love them any less, I'd like nothing more than being able to clamber into their run and feed them and clean out their toilet and give them fresh veggies and steal a cuddle off them when they are least expecting it like I used to be able to, but I just can't get in there anymore, doesn't mean that I don't love them or care about them, I watch them quite often out of the lounge window, or from Bronny's bed so I can sit on the bed and watch them out the window, usually whilst fussing Oscar who has come in and realised the opportunity for a cuddle. :) In the good weather I've sat outside with them too :)

I think I'll sign out now as I've started to fall asleep and although I've not had the forum to post all my daily crap on, I still can't think of anything to write about :S *blush*

Good Night forum friends :)

xxxxx

No comments: