Sunday 9 November 2008

Today's Ramble 09.11.08

I have been whining since Friday about how long it is going to take Dell to deliver my laptop, Jane my trusty companion put things into perspective yesterday by calmly mentioning the fact that it won't hurt to wait a little while longer and she is totally right. I first started wanting a laptop back in February 2006, not long after we moved into Gnosall, that was 2 years and 9 months away 33 months ago, I am sure that it is not going to hurt to wait another few weeks heheh Thanks Jane XD lol I just tried to look like that smiley and must have looked like a right demented old git.

That has just reminded me about what Bronny has been lovingly saying about me for a while now. Whilst we're cuddled up together in her room she will look at me, straighten out a few loose hairs and then say, "mummy you really do need a makeover" she couldn't be more right, I need one of those programs where they do everything like give you perfect white teeth, nip and tuck here and there and then present you to your family and friends, I think it's the ten years younger program, boy I'd love to look 10 years younger, they'd have to heavily sedate me for the denistry bit though rofl but oh to be someone that Simon enjoys looking at again and who he'd be proud to show off, woot a dream come true. I wish I knew someone who knew someone that would make my dreams come true! I'm not vein, personally I'm used to this ugly fat old looking mug, but oh how Simon would love it, and the kids could show off their Mum again. If I look like this now just think what I'll look like in 10 years time! I don't want to think about that nightmare and I'm sure you won't either.

*shudders* Let's think about something nice now, at least nicer than that. Bronny has a trip with school to go to the Ironbridge Gorge and Museum as part of their learning in Geography. School want a "voluntary contribution" of £10.20 but they have it in bold that if they don't receive enough contributions the trip won't take place, this happened with another trip they went on and it got cancelled and then it was suddenly being funded by someone or other, so why don't they save themselves time and save pissing off the parents by getting it funded in the first place now that's 3 trips and nigh on £30 they want from parents of yr2 and yr5 children by the end of November. I know we're not the worst off family of the school and we're struggling to afford all these trips, never mind the worse off families, if we ARE the worst off family then I am shameful..

Euan was his ever angry pentup and scary (ye who reads knows that I am truly scared of my son and that I belive he is the most aggressive and angry of children that I have met) self today, I am surprised that his behaviour doesn't give him a headache, it would me lol I feel for Bronny most, I don't care if he hurts me emotionally and physically, it's how often he hurts Bronny in these ways that worries me, poor girl is a shrivelled up quivering wreck who is sobbing when he has finished with her, it's not Bronny's usual crying over everyting ways either she is genuinely crying because of him, it's just not fair and it has got to stop :'(

No comments: