Saturday 15 November 2008

Today's Ramble 15.11.08

Why oh why?

MSN/WLM whatever they want to call it these days causes me nothing but problems, I'm always pissing SOMEONE off, I wish I never installed the bloody thing, especially the stupid new beta version that doesn't work properly.
----------
I have received a massive bollocking off Simon tonight, for spending £20 on my secret santa, he is angry that have spent that much on my SS when they are just someone online when I could have spent £20 on my parents. It's always a waste of money when it's not for him though!

Christmas shopping is going to be soooo much fun this year, especially as I can't control the trolley as well as myself.

Ffs it is 00:14 and someone is letting off a whole bunch of fireworks! Are they insane?! Trouble is if you phoned the police to complain the police would say that noise pollution isn't in their jurisdiction any more, phone the council and obviously the council is a 9-5 place *rolls eyes* which basically boils down to "shut up and put up it's nowt to do wiv us" there is no justice these days, no justice at all.

----------------
Speaking of no justice, in the Baby P case the first report stated that the biological Dad saw him often, how come he didn't notice the weightloss and the injuries, surely he would have witnessed SOMETHING?!
--------------------

I'm looking at getting a couple of dart frogs to live in the taller one of the exo-terras that Simon has up for grabs, I have tonight joined the reptile forums to ask advice and information on them according to Simon I posted completely in the wrong place and will get far more replies and therefore advice that's needed

ni ni

No comments: