Wednesday 5 November 2008

Oh dear me...

I am so addicted to blogging that this blod was originally WRITTEN on paper and then typed up because Bronny has stolen my PC and Euan has stolen my DS so I have no blogging implement so instead of trying to think of someone to write a letter to I decided to write a blog instead :D sad aren't I? rofl

Euan is playing the new Crayola game and to be honest I think the game could be completed in one night *rolls eyes* it perhaps wasn't worth the money that I paid for it, especially as you can't delete progress and start again, so at the end of the game we'll have a rather expensive colouring book. :S Would be nice to colour in lots of pictures, I would say that it's a shame it doesn't save them, but then the colouring book would be finished too lol

It didn't take them long to swap over. Euan is now playing a game called Sky Rockets to the Rescue rofl Bloody heck that was a big firework bang, they get louder every year. Oscar is not remotely phased by them, he's fast asleep at the end of the bed lol.

I'm hoping that my Lovell pets order will arrive tomorrow as we're seriously getting low on hemcore, their food is diminishing quickly too which reminds me again of the need to get more cereal and pasta on the shopping list tonight to be delivered tomorrow.

"Baby" ratties require more protein than their older friendies but it won't hurt the oldies to have the extra protein at least I believe it won't. I can't believe how quickly the ratties grow up. They're not THAt much smaller than my three camelot boys, heheh my alphabet boys A, B, C, D & E. I won't be getting anymore all though the temptation is there, I want to open up the cage to them all eventually when I have enough hammocks and houses and stuff.

Well that's it the Crayola game is finished, now we do have a very expensive colouring book *rolls eyes* though it might be nice to relaz and colour in a picture without having to throw away the paper later when it's old and past it.

Simon's on his PC too now, so all we need is my laptop then we can be on various devices and do stuff at the same time lol my laptop will be mine and no-one else's though the only other person that will go on it is Simon and that's only if he's been a good boy rofl.

You know I am surprised that Simon hasn't requested an invite for my blog so he can check whether I am slagging him off or not, I would never slag him off anyway, complain about him yes, but not slag him off, he's my number one, one and only Simon, bless him, he really is my star, my soulmate and everything else combined, I loves my Simon very very muchly.

Euan is waiting for a game which is taking forever to load so he is half asleep leaning on my chair watching Simon whilst waiting for a game to load, it's near their bedtime anyway so I'm going to "sign out now".

And Yes, I did write all this up on paper before typing it up to my blog. All four a5 pages of it (2 pages 2 x sides)

ni ni a bit

No comments: