Saturday 22 November 2008

Today's Ramble 22.11.08

Was naughty from lunchtime onwards and let Bronny and Euan on the PC and DS instead of doing their homework or occupying themselves or watching television, tomorrow I'm going to sit downstairs with them and help them to do their homework so that at last we can get back into the routine of homework every weekend, we also need to get back into the reading routine, with the novelty of lappy taking over I am neglecting the childrens' chores of a night and of course they're not complaining or they'll moan that they've not read at bedtime when it is too late anyway. I cannot record Bronny's reading as her reading diary got soaked in the flood so now she has none because the school have replaced her book but not her diary.

Euan was a little bit naughty tonight, he just constantly wanted to go on the PC, the DS is becoming mundane and boring for him and the novelty has now worn off, he'd rather play games on the PC, I can understand why the novelty of the DS has worn off, it's because I only have like 3 games that they can play, Bronny can get stuck in with the zoo but she would rather be on the PC too *rolls eyes* hopefully when they have their OWN DS's at Christmas they will play with them a long time with 200 games to get through it would take them all Christmas week to have a good look and try that many games! rofl Hopefully they are all playable and worth playing, I'm not thinking they will be duds, I'm actually meaning the actual game play of the game really.

Asked some more questions on the froggy forums about dart frogs, hoping that if there are members that use all the forums I am cross posting on that they don't get pissed off and blart out that I have asked the same question on other forums because I have been careful to ask specific questions on each forum, the more help I get from one forum that will be the forum that I choose as my base for information. Bit of a jack way to do it really but that is the way I am playing it, I know I'd be pissed if I found someone was doing that on our forum, but I'm staying unknown in these forums, so if they do get pissed off they are just pissed off with the member and not the person, they can't really attack me the person. Besides you can bet a pound to a penny that is what other people do.

Some twat is letting off fireworks again at this time of night (22:54) though I suppose it's better than the midnight they were letting them off the other week.

A few of Simon's spiders are out of their hiding places tonight, some of them are truly beautiful, a lot of them look the same to me, the untrained eye, but looking at the colourings they are GOING to be really pretty spiders, I'm guessing Simon wouldn't have bought them if he didn't think they were going to be pretty. heheh

Simon is trying to persuade himself that he wants a banana milkshake now, we have banana milkshake mix, we have milk and we have vanilla icecream so now he is off to get some. Hopefully the concoction he makes will taste nice otherwise it'll be a bit of a waste of money. *waits and sees what he says about it*

lmao he's just come up with a pint tankard with a banana milkshake with a big dollop of cornish icecream in the top. Cornish Icecream is thicker so has floated instead of melting quite quickly into the milk making a McD famous Milkshake heheh I'm sure we could name it something to match it's description. Banana float perhaps, or Cornish Banana Float heheh

What am I doing, naming a bleeding milkshake! Jebus I am getting sad in my old age lol. Speaking of old age, haven't seen rabbit John popping on the forum lately, I talk to him occasionally in pm but I don't really talk to him as much as I used to. Never mind as long as he is well that is all that matters.

I know my blogs are getting shorter, but that's it from me tonight.. cannot think of anything more to put and my imagination is on a go slow tonight so I'll leave it to sleep with the rest of my brain, just enough is awake to allow me to physically and mentally do this lol I wonder how much brain is actually active right now, would be fun to find out.

Ni ni.

No comments: