Friday 21 November 2008

Morning 21.11.08

I'm going to give up on going to sleep I think, the only time I manage to get a couple of hours without waking up is daytime. :(

I had a really bad night's sleep again last night, I kept waking up and was in pain, or gagging on the mucus again a couple of times that I woke up I ended up having to nudge Simon because he was grinding his teeth.

I'm wondering whether I will sleep remotely better on a new bed? I'm going to call Argos later on and see what they say about the bed price because the one we have at the moment has a catalogue price of £239.99, and Argos are saying that I bought it at £209.99 so that is what price I'm getting towards a new bed, but I can't remember if I added some money towards it to get the different bed when I replaced the faulty bed this time.

Well we'll have to see, I can always work out the replacement date and see online banking and see if I did pay a little bit extra towards the new bed, I'm sure it wouldn't have gone up by £30 in a matter of 4 months if that?

Oh well, off out soon, Simon has agreed to meet someone in Tamworth and is selling her one of his exoterra tanks, that's at 12pm so we'll be going out just before 11:30am. I'm planning on dragging Simon to Matalan afterwards so that I can use my vouchers that I had last Christmas or for my birthday off Simon's parents lol

Ta ta for now.


No comments: