Saturday 22 November 2008

Morning Ramble 22.11.08

Am listening to my Christmas music at the moment, Walking in the air by Aled Jones is on at the moment, and to think what he gets up to now, such an innocent boy lol

Had a really crap night's sleep last night, I couldn't get comfortable at all :( also my nose kept getting blocked up and I kept waking up feeling like I was bursting for the toilet but when I sat up ready to go, I didn't need to go so I had to lie back down and struggle to get to sleep again *rolls eyes*

I think I've scared my friends off from reading my blog because it's no good now I'm talking about my health in it, I try not to "moan" about things and I think I succeed, I just say it how it is without emotions, that way it's more bearable, if I'm all woe is me I would want to punch me in the face never mind anyone else (wanting to punch me, not the other way round lol)

Euan is playing on my PC, Bronny is on the DS, they've both got homework to do so we need to be getting on with it really but I don't feel well I feel like I'm in need of a sleep actually. Simon has gone out to meet the lad that is buying his exoterra cube with light their gps sent them into the middle of the back of beyond so Simon has suggested to meet at the Orbital retail park because that will come up on their gps so they can find him.

It's a bit out of place for both of them really considering they are only down the road but I guess it's better to meet somewhere where there will be a few people anyway heheh. Hopefully they are genuine people.

I'm no closer to getting these frogs than when I didn't even know I wanted them, apart from I now have the exoterra sitting on my desk, Simon should really empty it so that I can start building, but I need that substrate that goes under the cocofibre apparently whatever it is. If I must have real plants instead of fake ones then I want to get it right and I hope that they are not pants that grow like mad so that I am constantly trimming them back. Whatever I go for I HAVE to have at LEAST one flowering plant in there to make it look beautiful.

I have asked if I can just use cocofibre because I have never heard of the stuff that I have been advised to put in there first underneath a gravel tidy and then the coco fibre? Perhaps it is something that creates drainage to keep the roots from sitting in a pool of water.

Well, that's it for now :) huggles

x

No comments: