Thursday 13 November 2008

Today's Ramble 13.11.08

Our mattress is broken! There's a nasty spring sticking up out of it I actually stubbed my toe on it, it sticks out that much! AND there's AT LEAST hole in the spring structure right by where my feet go when I sleep on my back! it's well and truly knackered and we've only had it for months not years! I've never known such a crap bed and mattress, seriously it's wank! scuse my language! rofl will have to phone Argos tomorrow and request a replacement as it is still under warranty thankfully. Stupid crap bed! With the problems we have had I'm wondering if it is probably worth our while to get the extended warranty for the bed at least we'd be covered should something else go wrong :S I wish we could have had a decent decent bed on credit, though we'd still be paying for it now.

My dream bed would be an adjustamatic but Simon reckons that it would be too big for the bedroom.. who said anything about getting a double bed? lmao

Simon made me come to bed at 11pm and he is still pissing about even now! *rolls eyes* he's atrocious. He keeps calling me a lesbian just because I keep farting! Straight people have gas too! lol

Euan had more than one flid today but thankfully he had a short one this morning but I still managed to get him off to school, the worst one was getting him to bed though, I could tell it was coming because he pissed around in the bathroom whilst cleaning his teeth, thus getting even more toothpaste on the carpetted floor in the bathroom. Then he went stupid and majorly hyper and being really rough with me and hurting me, he turned nasty when I accidentally hurt his leg when I was trying to get him back into bed he screamed "I hate you" and that was when he started screaming, hitting me, throwing things at me and generally being awful I left him to it as he was still shouting crap at me and I went in to see Bronny to give her her 30 minutes attention and about 15 minutes into Euan came out and said he was sorry I told him I'd settle him down when Bronny's attention had finished, all in all I came into our bedroom at 20:44 which means it took 1 hour and 15 minutes to get them to bed, a new record :( If I JUST put them to bed then I wonder how long it would take ?

Anyway, Ni ni from me lol

No comments: