Wednesday 5 November 2008

Today's ramble 05.11.08

Well what a day to be wasted, I was so poorly though so I just had to go back to bed, I forced myself to stay up this morning so I didn't waste today like I did yesterday where I was asleep from about 10:30am.

Today still went slow because I am waiting for Friday so that I can order my laptop heheh I hope that the delivery is really good and I get it sometime next week, even if I have to add £10 to it or £20 it will be worth it to get it sooner, I would not pay more than that though I would be stupid if I did.

Oooh I want Friday to hurry up and be here, I wish Friday was tomorrow and not the day after rofl though, you never know the cheque might clear early and be ready tomorrow (wishful thinking rofl

Well I'm going to finish this in bed because I'm in too much pain to sit at the desk any more....

In on DS

I'm hoping that my delivery arrives tomorrow of hemcore, rabbit food, dog food and mealies :) I'm not sure how I'll cope with feeding my omnivores the mealies, I'm a bit nervous actually, I mean, how wriggly are they? rofl

Hmmm, Euan wouldn't go to bed tonight, it was excuse after excuse after excuse, when he realised that Bron was having half hour to play on my DS until bed, whilst Euan was in bed that was it, he wanted up, and though of every excuse he could think of to stay up until Bronny went to bed :( I've GOT to get more strict and get them in bed, on time and stop them from coming back out! Euan goes at 7:30, Bronny at 8, simple as that!

I'm tired, really tired tonight, more tired than the last few days.

Ni Ni.

x

No comments: