Tuesday 4 November 2008

Ramble 03.11.08

Slacking I am, usually I would have created more blogs than this, going to have to start being a good girl again heheh. I have read everyone's blogs over the past few days and it seems though I upset Clarebear when I was talking about friends, to be honest I shouldn't have said anything about anyone, but there you go I ballsed up again. I love Clarebear to bits I didn't refer to her as good I referred to her as great and fantastic, person and friend.

As for Janeypoo I said the least about her because I couldn't find enough stupendous words that would really hit the spot, Jane is, and will always be my true bestest friend on the internet, she is everything I could possibly ask for from a best friend. I know we don't really talk that much anymore, I'd love to be able to start mucking around with her more, like the true child that I am lol perhaps she might like that, or maybe she will think I'm just saying that.

I hope that no-one gets offended by what I have said about them. Or if I've not mentioned them today it doesn't mean I love them any less, it's just that they are just perfick as they are ;)

Euan's ben10 game arrived today, which is pretty cool, I had quite a play on it lol it can be quite addictive. I hope that the crayola game arrives in the post today as I'm really looking forward to playing on it.

Talking of deliveries, my order to Lovell's still hasn't arrived, nor have I been given any indication that it will arrive, I placed that order WEEKS ago! grrrrr I think I recall them taking forever to order my stuff before. If I don't have an email in my inbox today that they are coming, I shall email them and see what is taking them so long.

Forum has been average over the past few days, I think that it has a lot to do with my lack of attendance at the moment. When I'm on properly I respond to a lot of posts which gives other people something to respond to. Something like that anyway, unless it's a case of "if she cba, neither can I" lol

Simon is laughing at something on the TV I'm wondering if he's laughing at something that was supposed to be funny or whether it was a take the piss laugh.

Charlene seems to have a lot on her plate at the moment bless her, she never complains though, she always laughs about it and asks me how my day is bless her socks. That's one of the amazing things about Charlen that makes her so lovable heheh. Forumwise she's always letting me know about things that need doing so I can get them done, she's a real right hand woman is our Charlene. She would make a fantastic moderator but we already have enough on board that we do. At least if it gets really busy again and we need another mod, I know where to go.

EDIT ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON....

Simon has been pissing about all morning trying to get the stand to the fish tank absolutely level so that there is no problem when the heavy tank is filled with even heavier water, this is what happened to Simon's other set up, plus it already had various dodgy chips in it, I should have known that it would collapse at that exact point from learning about that sort of thing at the Hollybush, the many times a member of staff would stop and talk to me when I only went in for some fish lol Hopefully the new one will be better quality. If it isn't I am not going to allow him to fill it with water at all!

I've not actually seen Simon all day I have just realised, he came up about 2pm and I've still not really spoken to him because he was busy feeding all of his spideys. I wonder if any of his spideys have spidey senses and break out of their containers at night to save the residents of the insect world?

If I had spidey senses I'd fight crime and no-one would get away with anything. Have you noticed that Superman is the only superhero that protects the world, all the others just protect their resident cities. Lazy buggers lol

Goodnight blogthing

x

No comments: