Friday 21 November 2008

Today's Ramble 21.11.08

Well I suppose I had better spare the time to write up about yesterday and then change the time so it comes up as yesterday's posting and doesn't confuse anyone.

Have you noticed that a lot of words that used to be joined up not that long ago now have to be separated? incase is now in case, anymore is now any more and there are loads of other's that I cannot remember quite now but they have been changed in recent "dictionaries" especially ones that are made for firefox and other applications, it's not as if they are wrong either every internet dictionary corrects me and even dictionary.com corrects me!

For some reason it doesn't recognise words such as wouldn't and shouldn't or doesn't - any apostrophed word all the time either, perhaps that is a bug though.

New series of the IT crowd started tonight and we missed it, fortunately channel four also have a player on the internet to repeat programmes that have been missed etc.

I notice that I'm not getting any or many comments on my blog any more, perhaps my blog has become boring and my dearest friends do not read it any more? :(

I really enjoyed our conversations with both Charlene, and Kerry and Vikki last night we had a right laugh, I think it was because I was playing around with them, they like me when I'm hyper rofl Vikki and I were singing Christmas songs and stuff lol Kezz thought we were terribly nutty lol

I don't actually know what made me so hyper it must have been the tablets rofl, it soon died down though which was sad really because I soon became boring lol I wish I was hyper all the time it would make life a hell of a lot more bearable heheh.

Well I know I've not said much tonight but I want to go to bed now so I'm going to bed now.

Ni ni.




1 comment:

vikki said...

I still read you blog, I just don't leave a comment as I never know what to say lol I'll try thinking a bit more so I can say more hehe