Tuesday 11 November 2008

Today's Ramble 11.11.08

What a day I am having :( Putting kids to bed took me an hour as usual, but it's supposed to be 7-8 not 7.30-8.30, my fault for forgetting that I get Euan in bed for 7pm to have his 30 minutes of attention not 7.30pm, normally when he's in bed late and demanding attention I take the time away from Bronny but tonight I allowed her the full 30 minutes because I felt it was unfair to take her time AWAY again, shame she was more interested in playing Brain Training on my DS she doesn't like more brain training, she only likes version 1 lol

Simon is doing my head in at the moment, he's trying to make me laugh and I don't want to laugh which is really annoying me because he is reminding me of really funny things that have happened to me or him in the time we have been together and now I'm really narked because he succeeded and made me laugh, he used the most hilarious but humiliating of me, memory we have, I won't bother typing it up now I'll just say Tesco supermarket in Stafford and the day I had a stomach bug. *sniggers*

I checked my order status online with Dell and the laptop is in production stage :) woot! closer still! At least on days like today I would have still been able to talk to my online friends because I was in bed because it was too painful to move not because I needed to sleep. I miss everyone a lot when I'm not online and I am especially missing talking to Charlene on msn, we normally have a right laugh.

Euan has been especially naughty today, he had a flid and hurt Bronny this morning which got him threatened with bed when he gets home and then when he came out of school Simon told him off for wearing trainers, then Euan complained that he couldn't carry everything Simon told him to put it all in his bag and he threw it all on th floor and then himself or something along those lines, of course when I calmly ask Euan what happened I got a completely different story. I obviously believe Simon anyway especially as otherwise Bronny would have piped up with "no it/he didn't"

One of the problems is that when irked already, Simon and Euan rile each other further so Euan ends up in a flid, sulking or crying and Simon is pissed off. The biggest problem in my eyes is that 1. Euan gets irked by the slightest of things. and 2. Simon threatens "Bedroom!" for the slightest of things.

My ideal world pennies in a jar and timed time-out on the stairs failed before it even took off. The pennies scheme worked but time out didn't even take off properly, my fault entirely but there we go.

Bronny talked to Jane tonight on msn I would have set her up talking to a few people but I was worried that she'd get confused and Bronny especially likes Jane as there is only 5 (1/2?) years difference between them and she's heard me talk about Jane lots & lots or seen me talking to Jane for the longest. Maybe next time I'll set her up to talk with Kezz and/or Vik, if they don't mind of course heh :)

Arrrggghhhh I just had one of those damn travelling itches but over my scalp eeek I hate them! I may aswell confess that I have caught headlice from Bronny again. To be brutally honest against myself, I don't think we have ever truthfully completely eradicated them so when one of us gets clear the other infects her again. I am going to buy some prioderm as that is the stuff that kills eggs as well and Bronny's headlice problem was eradicated with it, whereas everything else we've used the damn things have been immune to it. We're going to zap both of our heads at the same time so there's no prisoners or survivors left alive! Then every time Bronny comes home from school I'm going to run the electronic detector comb over her head to ensure there are no new visitors in the household.

What I should to is cover our heads with that ecg gel (Electronic Conduction Gel) and zap us with the maximum electricity we can survive and kill the fookers all in one go! heheh if only it were as simple as that sounds *rolls eyes* you never know, electrocution may even cure me! rofl you know what they say "kill or cure" rofl ;)

Starting to drift off to sleep now and don't wanna lose all of this so am going to stop now and Publish the post to Bloggy.

No comments: