Monday 24 November 2008

Today's Ramble 24.11.08

ooops I've been complained at for not writing a blog yesterday lol I didn't realise it was that popular! I thought my blog was bleeding boring rofl

Anyway, today's blog is here, I'm starting it now lol

Last night was horrible, I kept waking up not knowing where the hell I was, I kept thinking I should have been in one of the very many houses I have lived in before, was really strange, I know that I was waking up because I kept needing the toilet and I had not as full a bladder when I got up this morning as normal.

Euan was in a wonderful mood this morning, I was just doing the last button up of his shirt when I remembered that it was non-uniform day, lucky because they would have been REALLY pissed if they saw someone in non-uniform on the way to school they'd have a tantrum and insist they were not going to school unless they had no uniform. They went off to school happy though which is the main thing, no flids at all from Euan which is a big thing. :)

I went straight on lappy when they left for school and apart from my sleep I haven't been off it since :S rofl I'm so bad lol I'm so addicted to my lappy :( maybe it's a bad thing heheh, I'm sitting here on it whilst I'm watching TV with Simon and I don't think I've actually spoken to him apart from asking him for a cuppa. :S *blush*

I had a sleep this afternoon and I don't think it revived me AGAIN sometimes my daytime naps can give me a power surge but other times they make me feel worse.

Spoke to Argos today, the amount of money they will give us off the new bed that we want in replacement for the bed that we have now is dependant on which bed we want to replace it with, I guess they have a guideline pricelist of what they are allowed to deduct from an item which is why they need to know what we are looking at before they can say like "look for the inconvenience which has now occurred twice, we will give you £X amount discount off the bed you are now looking at. Was given the address for where we need to send the cheque in to pay the difference on the bed, need to dig out the paperwork again so that we can type up a draft letter to get the cheque sent in to get the bloody bed sorted, I'm sick of having one thing after another wrong with it, I fear that it would continue out of the 1 year warrantee period so we would end up with a duff bed and no way of getting money back or getting another replacement.
I have to say though that I am very much looking forward to sleeping on a REAL divan bed which has a sprung base and is very comfortable compared to the pile of shit we are sleeping on now.

Was supposed to have ordered my oxygen today but I forgot so I have to put it on the "to do" list to do tomorrow, if I don't Simon will have a go at me because he's been reminding me for days now. I'm going to ask for two cylinders because the one cylinder wasn't filled to the top when it was given us it was only just in the green which is crap because that's a good few hours of oxygen missing, just because some prat at filling level decided to move on to the next one or give up work that day when the oxygen wasn't filled up. We were offered the new concentrator and conserver combined but to be honest although I liked it and wanted to try it, Simon didn't like it and didn't like the idea of how noisy it was for the portable side of things compared to how silent apart from the breathing pfft noise the cylinder is. In the end I suppose it IS up to him as he is the one that has to carry it around as my carer as there is no bag for it so it would need to hang loosly off the wheelchair with some kind of contraption made for it, or a rucksack as there is no bag made especially for it like there is the cylinders + conservers. Also when on a cylinder with conserver it gives about roughly 6-7 hours of breathing at normal rate on it whereas this new fandangled machine would need charging after 3 hours maximum. It can be charged by a car but only one with 10V charging points, but the car is a 12V system. *rolls eyes a lot* basically it's just not a good system. When they improve it's carriability and manoeuverability (sp) and the time that it holds charge for, I might be interested.

Well I've waffled on about a load of crap tonight haven't I? rofl

My ears are not right today, with the constant mucus running down from my nose down my throat etc, it has caused my ears to be all blocked up and mucky, and I cannot hear very well, actually my hearing is shite! rofl my god are my ears itchy too EEEK really itchy I'd easily itch them with a scalple they are that itchy :S

I have had episodes the last few days where I HAVE to close my eyes, I am still conscious of what is happening but then I'm suddenly out and I'm woken up by my head dropping to one side of me or backwards or forwards, the jolt of my head wakes me up heheh. i've done that a few times in the last hour or so but I don't actually feel tired inbetween episodes.

That's it from me now I'm going to end up waffling about dreams and daydreams in a moment and I won't want to finish what I am saying.

Ni Ni.

No comments: