Sunday 2 November 2008

Ramble 02.11.08

Geesh I'm monged earlier than usual tonight... perhaps it's because I took two lots of tablets at 8:30 because I'd forgotten my dinner tablets, so I took my dinner ones and bed ones at the same time, I didn't actually think that they would take affect/effect (?) until later on though, but I guess it is nearly bed time, especially as I have to be up earlier in the morning than my usual 12pm holiday getting up time.

Looks like I'm here for a while though as Simon has just started watching Lee Evans :) Lee Evans is brilliant he is amazingly funny all the time and so hyperactive and talks so quick and gets so excitable, I love his nervous laugh heheh

*Now on DS*

well that lasted for all of five minutes *rolls eyes* when Si decides it's time for bed that's it, it's time for bed lol we're going to go and pay the cheque in tomorrow hopefully it'll clear really quickly so that I can get lappy ordered :) I know exactly which one I want so I just have to wait for pennies,

I'm buying Si his new fish tank at £150 too :) so that will be my pennies taken then I'll just have the money that we owe the landlord.

It'll be a big relief to pay that debt in one go, wll mean we still owe him a tiny bit but we'll pay for that + monthly rent I'm sure the landlord wouldn't mind I think s long as he gets his money eventually that's all that matters. That is how he works.

Am tired now, goin ni ni

Tomorrow...


No comments: