Saturday 29 November 2008

Still no forum :(

I'm getting severe withdrawal symptoms from not being on the forum, other members are rather upset about it too :( It's so not fair and because they do not work on a weekend it's going to be Monday at the soonest before we sort something out, it's so not fair, because it was our fault they are not being too helpful at the moment. I don't know how many members will bother staying with us and how many members will just give up and find another forum and stay there.

I guess it depends on how many of our members are truly loyal to us. I've not heard anything from global gold either, I have paid for the first month in advance and I've not had confirmation from THEM that I now have an account and some webspace hosted by them.

Euan is playing on Sky games and really pissing Bronny and I off at the moment he is so crap at all the games and acts so thick and it's really really frustrating it really is. lol Bronny is doing my head in getting angry with Euan for being such a nob on the games lol

Am now listening to The Corrs, only when I sleep I'm banging my head up the wall now because Euan has no sense at all. I swear he is not all there in the head heheh bless his little socks. I can't believe that he acts so brainy at school yet at home he acts thick as piggy poop *rolls eyes*

Had a bad night last night, kept waking up and the hamsters were being noisy little craps and keeping me awake. Simon has said that when they go to the bridge I'm not allowed any more because they are nothing but stinky noisy little buggers :( bless them it's not their fault that they are active at times when we are trying to sleep. As for stinky as far as I'm concerned, they only stink bad enough for us to smell when they are overdue cleaning out :S erm yes they are a little overdue but it's not going to KILL them to be smelly.

I need to make some more mixture up for the ratties in a moment because have run out of their mix. I use the shunamite diet which is 5 cups of rabbit molasses, 4 cups of cereal and 1 cup pasta and 1 cup dog food. At the moment I am using puppy food because it it usually higher in protein for a baby doggy which is also ideal for growing rats. Said babies really are growing well now bless their little socks, I am sure that Hannah would be really proud of her babies right now, I just need to get them out and give them a decent photoshoot.

Right, that's me waffled on about loads for a while, will leave bloggy at that for now.

"Ni ni"


No comments: