Wednesday 19 November 2008

Today's Ramble 19.11.08

Simon's parents are asking the impossible on the bed, they want us to complain and try and get a more expensive price out of them for the bed that is now more expensive but we cannot do that, I know that we'll not be able to do it, I think that if he wants a higher price bartering he should do it himself to be honest but I don't think that I'm going to get anywhere because they won't put me through to the customer services manager for a start. *rolls eyes*

I will have to talk to Simon about it tomorrow because I paid £209.99 at the time there's no good me arguing about getting the higher price that it is today as a credit note, because 1 they don't do credit notes for damaged items, though they will replace the bed with the same bed which happens to be at the new price of £239.99 so Simon's Dad is trying to get me to barter them to allow me that price of a new bed, I can see where he's coming from but firstly trying to get through to a customer service manager is impossible and then when we do get through to him we have the problem that I have to be strong enough to argue what I want without the customer service manager telling me to fook off.

Geesh this laptop is running hot tonight, it's really making me overheat, though saying that it has been running since about 6pm :S poor thing getting battered by me like that rofl

Have managed to transfer everything apart from the music over to the new lappy, I'll do the music tomorrow I just couldn't be arsed today.. don't think I'm going to be able to transfer the videos as I think they might all be too big will have to have a look, only have a 2gig flash drive which I thought was enough but merely my documents took up 31 gig of space, that was fun, transferring it across 16 times to get it all :S rofl it took me forever!
my pictures took me forever too, I've not looked how many files I have in there

Health wise been in a LOT of pain today, my feeties have hurted from walking on them and my bones in my legs feel bruised, I have been stuck in bed for most of today thank god I have a laptop now. I'm just thinking it's a goodjob that I upgraded to a usb mouse because this lappy hasn't got a slot for a ps/2 mouse heheh.

Simon is looking at buying an ethernet printer for us to use, it will be an all in one printer scanner copier and even a fax machine, fax is good there have been times when we've had to fax something through and we've not had the facility to do so, now we will have. Will save on postage if it is something we can just whack on a fax

Simon posted his millipedes out today, cost him a bit of money but I guess it was worth it, he has been paid by paypal and they're off on their way to their nnew home, I can't get over how different it is in the none furry world, no one bats an eyelid when you rehome something in the none furry world, it's normal to swap and change what you want to do, all his mantids have gone off to their new homes too, I can't believe Simon has let everything go for such a cheap price though, I think he's mad. He's impatient though, once he wants something done it has to be done there and then, he won't wait months to get the right price for each millipede and earn over £200 he'd rather get them gone at a lower price which was DE|FINITELY Less than £100
Virginia sells her pedes out at £10 a throw with £8 postage, that's £18 for one millipede, that is bloody expensive, Simon could have cut in and sold them at a cheaper rate and still managed to make a decent price on each one, for all he knows he could have sold them to a person that has no intentions of keeping them but merely to sell them on for a lot more than he sold them for.

Rabbits were hungry today, Simon fed them this morning and they practically threw themselves at him with pitchforks to get the food, and they were still munching a good hour later. They get two bowls of food to last them 2 days which is more than enough because the bowl is full to overflowing, maybe they should be getting a little more while the colder months are upon us though, I might find another food bowl to be filled up for them til it warms up again, don't want them getting FAT though.

Hammies are getting on abit now, gotta start preparing myself for the dreaded you know what, although they might live longer than average, saying that what am I talking about they are only 1 year old rofl, how long do they live for anyway I cannot remember.

ffs I swear I just saw something move in the shadows over the other end of the room on Simon's desk, it wasn't anything really small either, the locusts didn't get freaked out though so either it wasn't visible to them or I imagined it, I am hallucinating a lot lately, visual AND audio hallucinations :S I think the audible ones are worse though because I honestly think I hear the think but it's not possible, like a ting of a dainty bell at gone midnight and things like that.

Right that's me done, going to have a game of mahjonng then I'm off to bed peoples.

NI NI

xxxx

No comments: