Wednesday 26 November 2008

Today's Ramble 26.11.08

Well, what a day, firstly the night was as crap as ever, not only did I not get a decent night's sleep but when I did go to sleep I had bad dreams which I had to wake myself out of so that was even less sleep and even more being awake, sometimes I really do wonder why I bother jumping into bed. I woke up with a screamer of a headache too, which was because I had a muscle in my neck/shoulders that was cramped really tight in fact there is still two balls of tense pain now, they feel like lumps under the skin they are that knotted up. I think until they go away I'm not going to get rid of the headache I have had all day. I am going to try really hard to sleep on my back to alleviate my neck tonight, not sure if it will work or not.

I would like to go into town to get some real feather pillows from Dunelm if they do them, I noticed that Ikea do them from £6.99 which is good value for a pillow, I just need to hopefully get them at that price from somewhere where we don't have to put petrol in the car specifically to go to.

Simon has told me off again tonight, he has been in my paypal account borrowing money and he saw the Christmas present to a friend and because he knows I spent £20 on Secret Santa ALSO he went rather mad at me, apparently I am just giving money away and I might as well draw it out of my bank and go and hand it out to perfect strangers on the street because apparently the people online are strangers really and not people that I should be spending SO MUCH money on :( I get him in a way but it'd be different if he wanted the money or if he was buying someone something, he says that because they are not family I shouldn't have paid out so much if anything at all :( Simon just does not understand the act of generosity. I have spent in the region of £300 on him over the last few weeks and he has the nerve to complain at me for spending money on my FRIENDS? Just because he hasn't made REAL friends on the forum or probably ANY forum he just doesn't understand it.

WARNING ICKY GRUESOME PARAGRAPH ABOUT SEPTIC TOE

My left big toe has gone really bad again, I had an ingrowing bit in the corner of my toe and thought I solved that with a v shaped nick and pulling out the V, but I must have left some behind as it went septic again, only problem is because it's swollen so much and has been for so long the rest of the nail is growing and cutting into the swollen bit and causing immense pain and infection, everytime I just touch the toe it just oozes puss. I really need it seeing to, but the only problem is the appointment on 9th December is just to assess my condition and see if I need long term podiatry care instead of a one off fix. This has been waiting so long that my toes have had lots of repeated infections and I have been in so much pain, I give up. :( I know that they are not going to help me straight away on that appointment so I am going to have to put up with this pain for a while longer. It's oh so painful and oh so stinky and messy with the puss it's disgusting, I have to put a clean plaster on each day with antiseptic and it's doing NOTHING, it's not getting the swelling down or ridding me of the infection which you would think it would do.

Sorry for that gruesome information, maybe a bit graphic and perhaps a warning would have sufficed up before the entry... hmm.. yes I think I will do that. *done*

Only going to be a short blog tonight really because I don't have that much to report, using new mouse with lappy, it is pretty with pretty morphing colour on it, the label morphs from red to green to blue and back to re again which obviously gives some colours in between, like purple between blue-red, yellowy colour between red-green and a turquoise colour between green-blue which is quite nice I think that colour is my fave closely followed by the purple colour and then the "yellow". It has a setting where you can choose the dpi with the hardware, and then use software on the lappy to change it to the extreme. The good thing about it is that I don't have to move it far across the board for it to go from one side of the lappy screen to the other, it's a bit difficult to get it to click on smaller items though because I have very little fine motor control left.

Have been in quite a bit of pain today, which I wasn't dealing very well with :( I hate the big pain days because I can be quite pissy or have a bit of attitude and that is not fair on Simon or the children. :S

Remembered to order my oxygen woot, and I remembered to sort out the tax credits too, apparently I am entitled to claim all or part of a certain amount of money that was possibly unpaid to us during 2002-2003 tax year. IF it wasn't paid I can either claim it all because Anchor is not with the children anymore or part of it because he has a right to claim the rest, or none of it because he will have already cottoned on and secretly claimed for this. He never gave me a penny during that year ANYWAY never mind the tax credit I was entitled to for the children themselves. Perhaps it isn't worth even trying because I know that he would keep his hands tightly in his pockets when things were needed shopping wise, so if he had it he'll never ever pay my half back to the tax office. That's even if he is in this country.

enough about him anyway don't want more nightmares (I'm being serious)

In fact enough blogging for tonight, I'm not in the mood anymore :( *sob*

No comments: