Friday 28 November 2008

Bollocks

Logged in mid morning today to find the forum is gone and that the web host has been hacked. That's it, no Tamed Nature :( it's been gone all day :( I just hope when I log in in the morning that it's all back as normal and it's not just a blank mess.

I'm just devastated, totally devastated I really am I never in a million years thought it would happen to us, I know it's not us personally that's been hit but it still hurts as much because we have no forum to be on.

If we lose any members I'm going to hold AFMU personally responsible :( if and when they get back online. I just don't know how many members we are going to lose that I've not managed to tell about the forum :( I guess they are just going to presume it's gone for good. I wish I'd gotten off my fat ass and updated the member list :( Though if I find the paper list I have I will have more members that I can email. Hopefully all my loyal and long standing members will have already got the message though.

I do not want to say more about it because I am just so upset about it :(

No comments: