Tuesday 18 November 2008

Good Morning 18.11.08

Up earlier this morning so I'm downstairs by 8am just in case I am first on the list his morning, chance would be a fine thing but you can always hope :S heheh will get the kids downstairs in a minute and sort them with breakfast, have just asked Simon to get the children up out of bed and down for breakfast.

Typical, on a weekend morning the kids will be up earlier than the birds but on a school morning they have to be woken up *rolls eyes* I long for the day when they are up late at weekends and I'm complaining at them to get their asses out of bed, I actually long for the day when they are old enough to be trusted to get up and go downstairs and make their own breakfast and stuff like that. I love them to bits but I'd love them to be partially independant too rofl

This waiting game is horrible, I WANT MY LAPPY NOW! rofl though I've waited an absolute decade for a laptop (slight exaggeration there) and I am sure that I can wait for a few hours longer. lol I have wanted a laptop ever since laptops came out! ;)

Right, now to start getting ready upstairs on the pc, getting bookmarks stored and stuff ready to just get sorted on the lappy. Laters gaters.

No comments: