Thursday 27 November 2008

Today's Ramble 27.11.08

Today has been a waste of a day if you ask me, I still have the headache that I tried to sleep off this morning but it's a lot better than it was. I'm falling asleep now though and will probably go to bed when we have watched the documentary about a twin who was born with two heads.

See here

Well, watched and now upstairs and not going to bed just yet, I have woken up a bit, I am only going to blog and then it's bed methinks. Simon has read a little bit of my blog and has decided that my blogs are boring and that I am boring and there must be no-one who is really interested in reading my bloggies.

To be honest even if no-one read them I would still create them because I am not typing them for a certain person, I am typing them for me, as a diary for me, because I have a shite memory and can't remember this morning half the time never mind yesterday or a few days before, in fact I've been known to forget something that has happened within hours of when it has happened and when I query myself I get really confused.

Also I've done things before that are reasonably mundane but have to be done, and then within minutes I'm asking myself whether I actually did them or not, I honestly cannot take my mmind back until the monent that I am supposed to have done that something.

Kezz & Vikk are quiet tonight, I think that they are busy sewing to be honest, they both have quite a stock of bears to make as their Christmas stock heheh I wonder if they will manage to do them in time or whether they will end up running over and having to get other gifts or make apologies, I know they are troopers though, unless the amount of bears that each of them are due to make is an unrealistic amount they won't manage it. Bless them, they have known for some time what they are going to do though so maybe they should have started sooner. It's obviously up to them how they work though innit? heheh

1 comment:

vikki said...

Tell simon, I read your blog everyday, because I do, and its not boring :P