Friday 7 November 2008

Today's Ramble 07.11.08

lol Simon is trying to get comfy on his new pillows he refused to believe me when I said that 4 pillows would be to many to sleep on but he still chose a pack of 4 lol, he is now using one to protect him from the bed springs and 3 to sleep on. My pillows aren't too bad I guess but they could be better. They just don't make them as well as they used to, the material is just too soft, it's like toy stuffing, the white fluffy stuff I mean. I think I'd be better spending a bit of money and going for some better quality pillows from Dunelm or something and giving these two pillows to Bronny. Euan desperately needs a new pillow too though his is actually damp (as in smelly damp not slightly moist) from him sweating so much, I never actually noticed before.

Emma is taking the kids to the bonfire night at the castle grounds tomorrow, there will be a fairground there too and they usually put on quite a good firework display, I wouldn't mind going actually but it will be far too busy for the wheelchair. and I'll just get in the way of everyone, and it'll be cold and that won't do me any good at all lol. I know what you're thinking "well it's OK for you to send your two kids out in the cold" but it's different, they will be so well wrapped up you'd never recognise them and they're usually warmer at those kind of things anyway, they haven't got a suppressed immune system anyway. Besides what Mum would begrudge her kids a trip to the fair lol

I'm getting the feeling that Emma has changed her mind about tomorrow though, I don't know why I just am.

I still have to find out what games come with the DS's that Em has bought the kids for Xmas so we know which ones we are buying them. I have a few ideas for presents for the kids but nothing is going to be as good as their DS's :S they deserve them though bless their souls, their life has been made crap by me :( bless them.

I've just thought of a cool invention for the car for travelling kids, one of those comfy trays with a beany bag underneath with fold out pockets or maybe pull out drawers either side for crayons and/or pens with a clipboard style paper holder, Would have to draw it but I think it will be ideal for a long journey... hmmm yeah, now how do I get a prototype made to show to crayola? rofl! joking aside I think it would sell really well, shame I don't have the ability to make a prototype lol. I'm so sad.

I upset Jane tonight, I didn't meant to but I did :( I was talkin to her and then I upchucked so had to clean that up, then
I came back to talk to Jane and she had gone :( I can't say I blame her I would be a bit annoyed too I think. I pm'd her to apologise and mainly to explain but I think she signed out for the night after she sent me the first reply. I hope that it can be resolved because I loves my Janeypoo to bits.

We went to Big D today and bought the pillows, some cat litter some more first aid items and crippies and five containers for Simon.

I am going to have a hamm sandwich in a minute, they are doing my nut! rofl they're racing around scritching and scratching tossing and turning you wouldn't believe the noise they're making lol

I'm in agony in this position now so am off to sleep, well have been drifting in and out of sleep for about 4 hours now rofl, tis now 4am rofl.

nite nite



No comments: