Saturday 15 November 2008

Today's Ramble 14.11.08

Oh buggers has today been a sod, I've been in pain a lot and Euan had a day at school where his teacher said he had been "horrendously behaved" which is very very bad for him, normally he's a little sweetheart at school. Looks like it's getting far worse, we've had bad behaviour EVERY night this week with putting him to bed, perhaps it's building up to something, it took me a whole hour to put him to bed tonight after him threatening me, throwing things at me, swearing at me, shouting constantly, even Simon threatening he'd smack his bum didn't work (because he knows he wouldn't *rolls eyes*) I'm at the end of my tether with him now, nothing worked, even me trying to calm him down didn't work he just kept getting all angry again and ignoring him made him even angrier and he started trying to attack Bronny, poor Bronny was almost in tears because of him. She gets scared of him and she worries about what he's doing to me, she panics that he'll kill me, not with hitting me but by making me all worked up she thinks he'll kill me one of these days, I keep telling her that won't happen but she doesn't believe me, she just gets upset to the point of tears and often in tears when he "flids"

Today has been a day which has gone really slow, I want it to be Tuesday NOW lol I want my laptop here right now lol I can't understand why they are going to take so long to deliver it, from yesterday when it said with courier, til Tuesday, I guess that's a 48 hour delivery excluding the weekend, pretty crap really but I guess it depends what Dell have paid for the delivery. Another annoying thing is that they have now knocked another £20 off my laptop and a free colour upgrade (casing) is on offer on the laptop I have chosen, why couldn't they have done that 2 weeks ago? grrrrr?! rofl

*stops complaining*

Simon is struggling to get the Ubuntu live CD to work with his PC a the minute because he wants to show it to his Dad and persuade his Dad to go for it to keep him protected from viruses as he is quite often falling for scams in fake emails and ending up installing a virus *rolls eyes* I'm just glad that my Dad isn't as daft.

Mum is apparently flying back from Germany this weekend, not that it makes a difference as we'll probably not see her until Christmas anyway *rolls eyes*

I just thought, no-one has asked me what to buy the children for Christmas yet, so I presume they are just getting whatever they think is suitable. They're not going to be overly bothered with lots of toys anyway because they'll be playing with their DS's until the novelty wears off and they're fed up of them.

I am going to get them a watch each, one that Bron will actually bother to wear! I'll probably get them an accessory set for their DS's like I have with the spare styluses and the carry case and stuff and the game storage containers, that and various other gifts :) lol I just looked at the price of beds in Tesco catalogue and I'm not going to be able to get them a new bed each for Christmas :( though Bronny only needs a new mattress, it's Euan who needs storage and will do as he is getting older, though we're looking at £3-400 to get a decent hi sleeper and then he will have to quickly grow out of attention at bedtime as there is no way I'd be able to get up to give a kiss and cuddle, in fact how on earth would I change the sheets?! lol

I spoke to Angel via email today because I wanted to order a couple of soapies from her as I'm down to my last one from my stock of Angel soapies I have ordered 2 baked apple and 3 carrot and orange cake and 1 mango :) mmmmmmmm they will last me a good while, indeedy they will :D

I am trying to remember whether I dreamed going round to Julie's house and sitting in the conservatory or whether I actually did go round and sit in her conservatory lol because i cannot remember in the slightest whether I went there or not. Julie being my neighbour back at Brooklyn Road. I often imagine what life would be like now if we'd stayed in that house whether we'd still be able to afford the mortgage or whether the house would have been reposessed, most probably the latter so we'd probably be where we are now only financially worse off.

Am off now ni ni x

No comments: