Tuesday 18 November 2008

Afternoon Ramble 18.11.08

Well lappy arrived today with plenty of time to have a play on it before I went to bed :) I'm loving it, actually being able to do something whilst the kids have my other items of electrical fun and no I'm not talking vibrating either lmao *what?!*

Euan was naughty this morning on the way to school, he was a little way behind Simon and was shouting at Simon and basically showing off with the girl that he was walking to school with. He had a time out in his bedroom for that, Simon does not like being made to look a fool by anyone so Euan was punished, I would have told him off in front of his friend thus embarrassing him personally, but whatever, it's Simon's choice how he does things.

I still have to install various other pieces of software, I haven't installed office for a start (open office) and I have to install a dictionary for this laptop for firefox and I cannot remember how the heck to do it.

*goes off to fidget with bits.*

No comments: