Tuesday 11 November 2008

Afternoon 11.11.08

Ow times a thousand, I'm in so much pain, I really am, in bed still, poor Bronny was so worried bless her, she asked Simon how come I was still in bed and Simon told her it's because I am poorlier than ever *rolls eyes at Simon for his fantastic tactfulness!* I have told her I'm just in a world of pain and not to worry in the slightest. She is now on my PC typing in the school blog lol

Euan has befriended me after an hour of shouting that he hates me, that he's broken up with me and he's going to make himself be dead so he doesn't have to see me any more. *sob* so much anger and hatred it's awful.

A very good friend suggested that Euan may have autism as there are many different levels and she's thinking this because of his behaviour, she thinks that it is from not being able to communicate his feelings and emotions so very much like a toddler he has a tantrum. He is warming up to another one now. :S

See you later.

No comments: