Saturday 8 November 2008

Today's Ramble 08.11.08

Well, Euan and Bronny arrived home around 9pm and were so knackered that they fell asleep the minute I put them in their beds and snuggled them down heheh bless their socks, their clothes were SOOO fucking filthy rofl bless, I will be lucky if I can get the mud out of their trousers, stupid me put Euan in his best trousers, I'm going to regret that! I should have planned ahead and got them both wellies! rofl I'll have to buy them both a smart outfit for the Christmas meal in December anyway which I don't know where or when it is yet... where doesn't make any difference to me, but when does obviously. Then there's another smart outfit to wear to Christina's on Christmas Day :)

Have seen the 200 games that is on the card with the DS's for Christmas for the kids, LOADS of decent games, everything that I have too lol which means that they won't have to nick my games WOOT. Oh one emphasis on DS, they have the DS and not the DS Lite, which is no problem with me, but I don't know whether it will be a problem with them, it shouldn't be because it's the same thing just in a different casing. I will explain it to the kids tomorrow anyway and show it to them so they don't complain that it is different to mine. I think that design is more suitable for kids anyway. I will show Charlene the link when she's on again so she can save some money on getting Sam's Christmas present.

I hope Charlene is OK she's not been online since she did her dailies Friday morning. I've not long sent her a text but if she's poorly she'll be in bed already and not sure if she keeps her phone on or not. Really worried now the more I think about it.

Simon's cockcroaches are making a fair bt of noise tonight. Still not sure that he was wise changing to cockroaches, Fwog doesn't seem overly keen on them not that I'm surprised, the damn things are armour plated lol I still hate them with a passion and refuse to look at them, Simon thinks that I'm daft, I think that I have my own mind and if I choose that they freak me out and I hate them then that's my perogative!

The fireworks were particularly loud and there were lots of them tonight, but then it is the nearest Saturday to bonfire night. If I can remember I am going to google tomorrow about who "invented" bonfire night and when. I can't even remember when Guy Falkes tried to blow up the houses of parliament, not that I blame him rofl!

Tis rather windy tonight! It's blowing a gale! I'd be worried about the rabbits if I didn't know that their run was screwed down to the decking and the decking ain't going nowhere! heheh

Ears are ringing again and I have a gale blowing through them, so annoying, always worse when Im more tired than my usual state of tired.

I've been rather poorly and in need of sleep today more than usual, got up round about 10:30 today which is good for me, simon woke me up by getting stuff ready to have his shower so I gave up with trying to go back to sleep and got up.

eeek ni ni

No comments: