Wednesday 12 November 2008

Today's Ramble 12.11.08

Another poorly day for me today, so bloody painful a couple of times I have felt really sick from the pain, when I broke my ankle, when I was in labour with Bronny I've not felt so much pain as I have been feeling of late. I am hoping on all hopes that this is a bad flare and not now the norm. I will try a bath tomorrow and see if that helps in the slightest, although bathing quite often gets me all hot and bothered so that I feel worse, I wonder if Si will clean it for me before I have a bath lol otherwise I will be cleaning it and then needing to go to bed lol

I'm definitely missing Charlene lately, maybe she has fallen out with me, perhaps it's just because I have not been on as often, I don't know I just hope that she is OK and that she's not too stressed out bless her. It's not fair that she has to go through so much stress on a daily basis.

Have said a few silent words on behalf of poor Baby "P" today, what a sad and painful existence he had, those Social Workers that failed him and condemned him to death by giving him back to the BITCH of a Mother when it was blatantly obvious that something was a miss most especially after the case of Victoria Climbie bless her little soul RIP which they were also responsible for heads should roll for this, there is no way that they should be allowed to still continue watching over children that are at risk, the Supervisor responsible for authorising the return of Baby P to his Mother should also lose her job. ANY Official body that was involved in the case should lose their jobs and the ones in the thick of it should have a question of was it neglect hanging over their heads. Now most seriously as a Mother, a Mum/Mummy (Mum to Bron, Mummy to Euan) I cannot percieve in the slightest how the hell that bitch could have obviously chosen to care for the needs of her sadistic boyfriend over her own doting Son, someone who 100% relied on her to love, honour and protect him, how could she stand by and watch him being slowly tortured to death? Now, I love Simon with my heart, mind, body and soul, I would even die for him. BUT if he layed one finger on either of my children, in ANY way that was inappropriate, he would be out that door so quick that he wouldn't have time to pack a bag, I would NEVER cover for him. EVER So this is why I am soooo confused as to HOW OR WHY that bitch could cover such dreadful injuries up? I am so cross and I know I'm not going to be the only parent that would like to get their hands on any of the trio of barstewards and give them some of my own justice for little baby "P"

Rest in Peace little man, he can't touch you now, you are safe and the angels will look after you and play with you now "Daddy's Little Soldier" that you were.

"Amen"

-------------------------------

Well, not sure what to say now, so much emotion right now, sorrow, anger, disappointment.. happiness (that I know that my babies are safe) guilt (that I'm happy), dread (that there's more little children out there being severely abused by someone they look up to and they are "slipping through the net of the system" because of decisions that people (who are paid a fair whack to do what they do) are making)

*Sigh*

_____________________

I confided in someone something I've not told others today and I no longer feel alone as they have the same thing too. Feeling very relieved now. Not going to say any more as nothing more needs saying.

My Kave and corner house came today woot I'm going to add the corner house tomorrow. :D

I'm thinking of transferring my blog to googlespaces or whatever it is called, the only problem with that is I don't know whether or not I can hide it away from general public, if I can't do that then there is no point in changing over

Well I'm done now, tis 3am and I keep fallin sleep.

ni ni

No comments: