Thursday 4 December 2008

Today's Ramble 03.12.08

*grumble* "mustn't grumble"

hmmmm

today was a day

it's a day closer to Christmas

no, fuck it, it's my blog, if I wanna moan about what a barsteward of a day I've had, I flippin well will do.

I'm sorry. *calms down*

hmmm had a bad night again, kept waking up thinking that it was morning, wondering why it was so dark, was damned sure that I had heard the alarm but no appears not. heh I hate nights like that and I cannot actually remember a night where I have slept right through, I'm sure that they used to exist, honestly I am.

Caption comp on the forum is up for voting, I must remember to spare some money for posting Mr Humpty to the lucky recipient next week and hope that he doesn't get lost in the post, if it's Hannah that is the winner I'll hold on to him until I see her next if that's OK with her of course, no point posting him when there's a possibility I'll see her before Christmas, a minute one, but still it's there. That's IF she wins of course, she has the most votes so far :D It would be a shame actually if she does win it considering she is one of the ones who only come on the forum once in a blue moon, I would much rather someone regular won it actually.

Simon showed me the prizes on offer for a competition on bugnation, it's not fair, the first prize is a brand new unlocked mobile phone, then there's other really cool prizes, I wonder who they got to provide them with such wonderful prizes.

I might start looking for cheap trinkets on ebay so that we can have prizes for certain competitions, maybe the wholesalers bulk pack of things so that everyone gets the same thing :) that would be good :) or vouchers for different places, or chocolate, everyone loves a bar of yummy chocolate! :D

I have had to turn the brightness on the laptop screen down to a minimum because Simon complained that it was too bright. At least I'm typing on a white background so that I can still see what I'm doing, must remember not to change the text to something too bright so it is more pleasing to the eye for my readers :P I wonder if white on black will be too bright? It probably will be *rolls eyes*

That's weird, my DVD drive occasionally searches for a disk and I'm not doing anything for it to find a disk for? weird


I am aching a lot tonight and don't actually know if I'm going to get much sleep, I shall try but I doubt I'll experience much, I never build my hopes up now I think just getting a few hours would be enough, if only I could have a few hours of solid sleep, I can't even manage it in the day without waking up, it's just not fair *pouts* sorry I think I've already moaned about this tonight. *shuts up*

I must really piss you all off moaning about my health again, I have to learn to stop it so that you can all enjoy my blog instead of moaning about me moaning all of the time heheh I don't know if getting this laptop is a good thing or a bad thing, though if I wasn't on this I'd be on my DS typing one letter at a time with the dreaded on screen keyboard heheh it would be like using the onscreen keyboard on this because the general one had broken or something, sheer hell.

Hmmm the wind is getting up a bit, I wonder if it's snowing, we're forecast snow, hopefully it's not snowing too much, I don't know how Simon would cope with getting me to places in my wheelchair if it was thick with snow :S hopefully the places that need to be clear would be clear though. To be honest I've never seen a person out and about in a wheelchair when it's snowing, so I don't know if they jsut don't go out. I need to go out on 9th to hospital and then on 16th to the children's christmas productions, Simon isn't going to pull the "it's not practical to get you there stunt that he's pulled every other time when I have wanted to go to the school.

Euan's production is in the daytime at 2pm I think at the school, and then Bronny's production is in the evening at the church, we'll have to go and see if we can have a space reserved so that I can go and see both performances, I am not missing out just because I am poorly.

Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon,
10,000 volts went through it's neck and turned it's wool to nylon.

I can't remember all the other ones that were going around school when I were a kid lol.

Rabbit John pm'd me today and gave me some pleasant news after his normal heart warming messages that he sends me to cheer me up and keep me plodding on bless him, I'm not going through what he said on here because it'll all become obvious should he do what he iss hoping to do.

Well, it's 1:24am I really must consider going to sleep now but I have to wait for the forum backups to complete, I'm doing them daily now just incase you know, just in case, I would hate for something bad to happen to us and me have more than a day old backup, we maybe a small forum of oh so few members at the moment but it doesn't stop the oodles of posts coming in each day which shape and mould the forum into what it is, and when those posts are removed because they were not included in the backup, they were written especially for that post, they can not be rewritten so easily :( so it would be a bit of our forum that is lost forever.

Right I've waffled on and on again tonight, so I'm going to go to bed and rest my weary head now, finally falling asleep again heheh

ni ni bloggythingymajiggy

No comments: