Wednesday 10 December 2008

Today's Ramble 10.12.08

Hello,

I wanted to get my blog done early tonight before I start falling asleep and then it gets all crap and waffling heheh

I also thought I would get it done and out the way whilst Simon is playing his game and far away from mischief incase I need the toilet or something. According to the dictionary on Firefox and the ones in Office, there are a few words that used to be complete one words that do not exist anymore, for instance incase is no longer deemed a suitable word it has to be in case, and then you have anymore that is no longer a joint word it is now any more. It's crap! They're changing everything us oldies know as being the norm! It's not fair!

Fwog has just pooped lol it's so funny when she poops, she moves away from that spot until Simon cleans up after her and as soon as he's cleaned up she usually goes back to that spot bless her lol she's well trained, or maybe she has Simon well trained, the choice is yours fellow readers.

Charlene hasn't been on for a wee while that I've noticed again, I hope that she is OK and that home life isn't TOO stressful for her, saying that I might just have forgotten when she was last on because I just vaguely recalled talking to her of an evening before bed and I cannot remember what evening it was, I don't THINK it was last night, see how crap my memory is? lol

That's one thing that my friends have to remember, I have a completely crap memory so if I forget something and it upsets you that I've forgotten it, please excuse me but it's part of my poorly and I don't MEAN to do it. I don't blame everything on my poorly either it's just that there are lots of symptoms of the poorly heheh

Hammies need cleaning out again *rolls eyes* seems like only yesterday that I did them last, I can't remember when I did them last :S oh darnit this memory of mine is bloody dreadful. Oh, yeah the last entry of me cleaning them out on here doesn't necessarily mean I haven't cleaned them out, I know I blog everything but what I am having for dinner and what day it is, but I don't ALWAYS blog about my critters.

The rats SHOULDN'T need doing yet but they smell so I'm going to have to clean them out, what a lovely job that is then eh? lol It's the most time consuming of my critters but they are worth it, the craft little buggers. I've seen them plotting with Simon to get me to have a sleep so that they can raid the secret stash of treats that are usually within the house heheh

Have just added some yummy crippies to the Tesco shopping order :D here's hoping that Simon likes two of the flavours in his crisps, I know he'll like at least 1 but then he can always raid the rest of the crisps that are coming. I have just got a craving for crisps right now, will have to see what is left of the kids cheapo crisps. heheh

Topped up on custard creams now Simon is pigging them, when I have a craving for a cream I want to make sure that I have some in stock lol Simon wants to get a tin of something for his parents and my parents for Christmas, I don't know what I want to get Mum and Dad to be honest, Dad has the printer from me to be true, considering it would cost him a bit brand new, in fact I don't know how much those printers would be now, pretty cheap probably considering printers are upgraded and therefore outdated as quick as computers. Si is ALREADY talking about upgrading his PC and I am pretty sure he has not long upgraded it to be honest *rolls eyes* if it's not spiders it's pcs though :( I guess I shouldn't complain but his hobbies are kinda becoming rather expensive lately.

That reminds me, I haven't touched my puzzle books that I bought at Tesco the other day yet :S I should be able to start doing them if I get up a little earlier to try and have 5 minutes of chill and peace before the rat bags break my silence with their fighting which I have to say they are doing a lot of right now.

Well, the things that were supposed to happen after Mandy came to talk to us, STILL haven't started to happen yet, I've lost my already dwindling faith in the system now it's pants, I just cannot understand how simple tasks can be forgot but then again maybe if they are not getting their money from the government to help me then they're not going to be able to afford to help me :( Not that it's my fault that I am in this situation in the first place.

That's it from me for now am falling asleep again, think I'm going to have an early night again

Love to all

x

No comments: