Sunday 7 December 2008

Word of Warning

If there is ever any mention to Men's private parts, sexual encounters, lesbianism or anything that you agree is totally out of character for me? It's Simon messing about, last night he put "balls balls hairy balls I love balls balls balls" or something very similar to that wording in my blog before I realised and published it, thankfully I quickly skimmed it to check for obvious typos the second after I published so was able to remove it without too much damage being caused, although Vikki saw it because she had gone to my blog hoping that I'd have blogged for that day and yup there was the lurid comment. At least only she saw it though to only minimal damage had taken place.

So, to recap, if there's anything untoward or that doesn't fit in with the paragraphs arount it and doesn't seem to be written by me (everyone has their own style of writing) then please ignore it. It will inevitably be Simon. I don't mind expletives in the blog (in comments for instance) but I don't appreciate Simon adding his two penneth into my texts.

Thank you for all your time.

Carol

x

No comments: