Sunday 28 December 2008

Today's Ramble 28.12.08

Listening to Bohemian Rhapsody right now, methinks it is a very appropriate song considering life's recent events. Then it'll be We Will Rock You and Somebody to Love.. My selection of Queen songs, annoying considering I had both of their Greatest Hits albums on Tape, need a converter but thinking about it I lost most of my cassettes when my car sprung a leak and soaked everything in the boot.

I am feeling a little bit peckish at the moment, I think I might go get something to eat.

BBS.

mmm a spam sarny and a packet of salt and vinegar squares mmmmmmmm *lips licks* lol oops nearly fell off the bed then rofl oopsie

I haven't had a despatch notification for my headphones yet :( I guess I won't hear from them til Monday which is really annoying because they could have sent them out on Saturday :( maybe it was an automated email to confirm my order and they're not actually working on a saturday, maybe they're not going to send me a despatch notification I don't know will have to see heheh

Is it despatch, or dispatch? Most of the post I've had recently when it's a notification says dispatch, but I'm sure I learned it as despatch? I'm confused - if anyone could enlighten me I'd be very grateful. :D

why can't this stupid thing have a few basic smileys? Other blog software I've looked at has them. Why not this one? Boring Blogger heheh

Simon has finally come upstairs having finished the robot, he said that to get it to look like it does in the picture he would have to bend pieces of metal which can't be right?

He started that about 9pm I think lol bless him at least he bothered to finish it for Euan which was a lovely thing to do, I bet he enjoyed making it really bless lol

I don't really know what else to type really, I'm blogged out today, nothing interesting has happened today

I think I'll leave it at that.

x

No comments: