Monday 1 December 2008

Today's Ramble 01.12.08

WOOT WE'RE BACK!!!!!

I am so relieved I really am. The bastard had left such a mess in his wake though that we had to delete everything and thanks to me backing the forum up the other day (last Wed, should be every day but... well I won't slack now!!) we had a version that we could just slap straight back on there.

Our only hope is that the outdated and security risk script was within JOOMLA which we have completely removed and not with one of the mods I did on the forum to improve it better. :S If it's in one of the mods and we get busted again we're going to have to either find someone who can split the mods from the bare basics, or we're going to have to start completely afresh, new forum new software every member registering again etc. :S Not fun I know but that is what would have to happen if we're hacked again.

I only hope to anyone watching us, that it does not happen again, once is enough, I don't want that gut wrenching feeling ever again when I go to log in on my forum. *sigh*

Euan was a little crap this morning, shouting and mouthing and generally being horrid, he was hyper because of his trip today which soon turned into pent up anger as it usually does, not exactly sure why but there you go.

He went to "Santa's Wonderland" at the Snowdome in Tamworth, which was basically the idea of the panto that was on that Emma took them to see, and there was Santa and the Ice Queen. Euan was scared of the IceQueen bless him. When the production finished they were able to meet the reindeer and fuss them, after that they were allowed to play in the snow and have snowball fights and stuff how utterly cool is that?! heheh the Snowdome was the first all real snow indoor skiing centre in Europe :D He had a fantastic day but came home without one of his gloves, his scarf and his jumper. I'll have to phone the snow dome and see if they have them handed in if so put them in a carrier for us to collect next time we're over that way, or for my Dad to collect for us to save us going just for a few items of clothing.

He came home in a really argumentative mood and often completely ignored me, told me to shut up at one point and got really nasty with Bronwyn hitting and kicking her for no reason whatsoever, then he got really arsy, he only behaved when Simon came down. Simon's Dad came tonight and saw me in my PJ's :( and the lounge was a tip too, I forgot that he was coming to be honest otherwise I would have gotten dressed :S *blush* at least they are cute and cuddly complete cover up pjs instead of some sexy neglige or something pmsl *blushes again*

Both children arsed when they realised that they couldn't have PC and DS time, I didn't realise they had become so dependant on it and it had become such a ritual that they EXPECT to go up on them every night *rolls eyes* Maybe a break for a while from them both will do them good, it will do me good too, though knowing me I'll be on my laptop downstairs instead of actually giving them quality attention. Though, they have a set time of an evening before they go to bed where they receive quality attention without the other child butting in. They love this time and thrive on it, they don't look foward to bedtime but they look forward to their attention.

Simon managed to fix the forum after a lot of stressing about it, the barsteward had deleted the front page of our forum (index.php) to put his poxy message on there, stupid arsehole needs finding and shooting, I would shoot him in the balls and make him realise what it feels like to lose your most prized possession lol

Not many people actually came on the forum tonight to celebrate it's return but I am sure that they will all be on tomorrow at some point. I know I sent the email out to our members, but we'll find out how many did and didn't get it.

That reminds me, I need to check what email address that Laura is using and see if it is different to that that I have on record. Yup it's correct, it just surprised me that we didn't hear from Laura whilst the forum was broken, she must have not read my messages because they were in spam or something heheh.

I keep going on about the forum and it's fixed now, you know I've hardly been on it myself! rofl just knowing that it's there and working a treat is good enough for me, however I am going to go and do a backup now.

Huggles

Ni nI.

No comments: