Tuesday 30 December 2008

Today's Ramble 30.12.08

Nowt new to report for today. Euan's DS broke though, which was really upsetting I nearly cried when it happened because I was so worried about what he would do as he practically lived on it. Simon thankfully managed to fix it for him, I am so relieved, Emma is relieved too as she thought she might have the trouble of having to return it for a replacement or to get it fixed. I was really worried that Simon would bugger it up even more to be honest, 2 springs came flying out when he was fiddling with it but thankfully they don't SEEM to have been anything majorly important as it still works. I should have more faith in Simon and his fiddling fingers as when he has attempted to fix things before he has usually succeeded in his quest.

He is now (00:22) playing on Euan's DS heheh bless him what is he like *rolls eyes* rofl I thought he'd get to play on it eventually bless him, he's going to wear the battery out though which means that Euan will have to charge it in the morning :( Euan is going to be chuffed when he realises that Simon has fixed it, unless he is bored of it already, that could be why he seemed nonchalent when he realised it wasn't working anymore.

Simon is now adamant as well as myself that there is something not right with Euan's mental state. Dad says there's nothing wrong with him at all, but he hasn't witnessed Euan when he's being a complete muppet or when he's having one of his raging tempers though.

My feet stink :( I can smell them from here, either it's that or it's my slippers that stink :S Something smells, it could be the hamsters but then again they are no longer in here so it's not them it has to be my feet :O *blushes* sometimes they do get mega minging though it's really embarrassing and there's bugger all I can do about it. *blushes and hides*

My headphones order got cancelled because they were not in stock :( It's just not fair! I really REALLY wanted a pair of decent headphones, but now I have to wait for the money to be refunded to my card before I purchase any more :( *pout* Simon says we should look on overclockers but considering his were £30 I don't think I shall bother looking.

I'm pissed because the little headphones I have really hurt my ears, the sound from them is quite good, apart from there's no bass obviously but they really hurt when I wear them, I've put them in right as well because I have repositioned them so many times to find the right place and no matter which way I stick them in they really hurt, the best ones are like Joe has for his PSP, over the ear headphones that don't actually go in the ear, they have hooks to sit on the ears but they're not the inner ones they're like discs that are covered and sit on the ears nicely.

I've just reserved a set of headphones at Argos which are actually cheaper than the original ones that I was looking at which is good good good! :D Something has to go wrong as everything seems to be going right at the moment, I have probably just jinxed myself there *rolls eyes*

Today has been a usually boring day, only had to put up with one of Euan's tantrums because I wouldn't let him go outside to play whilst Simon was washing the car (yes, Simon washed the car in this freezing weather and yes it froze over AS he was washing it *rolls eyes*) obviously I was the big bad ogre he hated me, Simon, Bronwyn, Oscar and all the other animals and he was going to pack his bags and leave this place *rolls eyes again* I just let him reel off all his crap these days without letting it get me upset because he says the same thing every time and although he is trying to hurt me, it doesn't anymore because I don't let it. When he first started with the crap I was very upset by it and he knew that he upset me, but now I just let it roll over me and I ignore it.

Bronwyn was as emotional as ever today but at least her tummy was better! It took some strict starving from me which upset her greatly but it did the trick, I only let her eat dried toast for 12 hours and no milk, no sweeties no crisps, just dried toast and it's worked, she did a solid one this afternoon rofl sorry for the graphical explanation there readers but you'll understand me now rofl I found out that the reason why Bronny has been all tearful is because she's been staying up later than I've let them stay up and been playing on her DS under her quilt! She doesn't know what time she plays til as she's never checked, I made her promise not to do it tonight because she needed a decent night sleep. I told her I would check on her but I forgot to check on her therefore for all I know she could have played on it til late again *rolls eyes* she won't learn until she feels really ill and is falling asleep in the day when she's supposed to be doing stuff.

Simon is complaining at the noise I'm making and the bright light of the screen so I had better log out real soon. I just need to add a few extra bits to my bloggy.

We're struggling this month to get the rent together, we overspent at Christmas and now we're struggling to get back on track, hopefully we'll manage it just fine though and we'll be able to pay all the rent, it certainly won't be on time perhaps a week late but at least we'll be able to pay it, HOPEFULLY. I think we'll only be a week late and sometimes it's been the next week before he collects the rent from when we have said that it is ready so hopefully he won't mind the delay in payment. I need to pluck up the courage to talk to him about paying off the money that we owe him too, considering there is no big payout to give to him like I thought there would be (from the case against work) it was a piddly amount that just covered a couple of bills. *rolls eyes*

Was just thinking, I promised Euan he could go on the PC because his DS wasn't working, I bet in the morning regardless of his DS being fixed he's going to insist he wants to play on the PC. He really does seem bored with his DS, hopefully not having it for the rest of today and not all morning until we get up might make him want it again and not be so bored with it and looking for something else to do all day.

Well, I'm falling asleep again, my look at the time, no wonder I'm falling asleep! I guess I'll see you all "on the morrow"! :D

Bye bye for now.

xx

No comments: