Thursday 11 December 2008

Today's Ramble 11.12.08

What a day. *rolls eyes*

Simon is not going to get much sleep tonight by the sound of him, poor sod, he went to bed just after 8pm but is up now (11pm) coughing up boogers and blowing his nose constantly. He has one of those kool aid patch thingies on his forehead and it's not taking his temperature down. Poor sod, he has flu, perhaps man flu

I'm buggered if i can think of what to blog about, there is one subject but I don't even want to go there in this blog.

I'm sorry about my other blog, I didn't mean to get all emotional and talk about my Nan it just happened :S Oh well it had to be done at some point, better to get the emotions out the way sooner rather than later no disrespect Nan I still love you to bits.

I'm falling asleep at the moment so I am going to bugger off now and sleep.

No comments: