Sunday 21 December 2008

Today's Ramble 21.12.08

Am sitting here falling asleep even though I have had sleep since I went to bed before, Simon got me up to make the bed and get in bed, he was going on his computer for a couple of minutes and then going to bed but his motherboard is buggered so he's faffing with that right now. Heonly managed to get it to load about once out of 20 times :S it's making one or two more beeping noises than it should too, he's in the middle of trying to do manual software repairs I THINK. Other than that I don't know what he is up to.

If it means a new mobo we're talking £67 (rounded up) for one that would be remotely worth getting as there's no point getting a lower spec mobo for a start he'd not be able to use vista which is his OS, and he'd not be able to pay all his games which he has spent some money on over the last few months. (not accusing him of spending lots of money on games just saying) the only way to do it is to buy an upgrade mobo, simply because he'll be looking at upgrading in the future and would need a new mobo, so might as well get one now rather than buying same movo now (£50 odd) and then upgrading in a few months (£more money) He's already spent in the region of £100 on his new case, which in all honesty to someone who knows nothing about it? I think it was a waste of money.

Oh well, it's his money after all (well, half of it) that's what he seems to keep forgetting! That my half is in there somewhere!

Had a reasonable day today, am knackered and monged already though because I didn't have my sleep this afternoon I chose to go on lappy instead. The yearn to go on lappy is getting warmer again, I was worried for a while that I didn't care much about it, but it was just when I was feeling poorly, am addicted again now :D

Well, nearly Christmas :) I forgot to ask Simon if he thought I'd need to put some money in the car for Christmas or whether it would be OK because we have to go to his parents Christmas Day and mine Boxing Day, neither journeys are all that close, although we're closer to my parents than we've ever been since moving out of Tamworth.

Simon has a blue screen lol, he's checking the memory on his PC as someone suggested to him that it could be that, but Simon says it's not looking like it is the memory. That would only leave the mobo because Si said it can't be the harddrive.

Fwog is splashing and banging about quiet a bit tonight :S not sure whether she can't get comfortable or whether she's actually enjoying the ability to splash about, Simon reckons it#s the latter, but I think she's struggling to stay above the water line that Si has created :S I think she's making too many flitting moves for it to be moving around and enjoying herself. BUT She's Simon's Fwog and he knows best after all..

Well I've waffled on about practically nothing tonight so I am going to behave and shut up and bog off now.

LUB to all

Carol

xx

No comments: