Friday 26 December 2008

waiting...

hello fellow bloggies at this present moment in time I am sitting waiting for itunes to convert the formats of the music I have on my harddrive so that it can be played in itunes, then once I have done that I have to sort out my new toy!

Out of all the Christmas presents I have had I have to say that the Ipod Dad casually gave me today has to be my favourite! Not quite sure when I am going to use it, but at least I shall have me an Ipod! At least now there is something to play with Euan's bumble bee robot to, we just need to get him a cheap mp3 player now so that he can listen to some music via his transformer robot heheh mp3 players are quite cheap actually, and I only have to buy him the McFly album and he'll be in his element, especially if he is told that it is mcfly that is, he LOVES McFly heheh. Bless him

I can't believe that Dave has paid to have his DS repaired so that OLIVIA can have it, she's only bloody 6!! For god sake that child is so spoilt, and it's obvious that she is too, little cow bag she was today, marching around all "I'm the best I am" and her parents oh so proud of her. *rolls eyes* well, one day someone will tell her like it is and she'll be all upset and realise that the whole world DOESN'T revolve around her no matter how much her Daddy thinks it does too.

Oh well, *puts claws away* at least I know that my children are not all arrogant like she is. I can't believe what a foul mood Dave was in just because Mum had dragged him out to get a photo of her Grandchildren *rolls eyes* Shannon and Sophie ended up in the picture and they're not even Mum's Grandchildren! Though, I guess I could have the same attitude when I wish that Simon's parents would see my children as their adopted Grandchildren. I can see in a way why they refuse to. They also worry about stealing the place of their real Grandparents, but considering they never see them I can't see what the problem is.

Geesh I'm a synical bitch tonight lol Christmas is over now then, all that stress and excitement and it's all finished. All done. Why does Christmas only have to be one day and then another on boxing day, it's just not fair, Christmas should last a week and you should all have enough relatives who buy presents, even simple ones that last all week in receiving them lol

We're off to Toys R Us to take a toy back, the Bopit Download isn't working and it's really annoying because lights flash and things happen but there is no sound which there is supposed to be as soon as someone touches it. There are no general instructions in the box either or a CD for the bopit download software as the online download install is broken as soon as you click to try and do something it tells you to reinstall it that's even after it has been fixed.

I've synched the Ipod with my pc now, shame I had to lose most of the music that was already on the Ipod but I guess it's re-downloadable, though it looks as though most of the music came from cd's of Mum's as only a handful of tracks were purchased, they have gone now but never mind I'm sure I can afford to buy some music at 79p per track. I won't just go haywire though because I don't listen to music THAT much, I'll just see how I get on with the music that I have got I think.

Simon has just found (23:52) that two of his spider habitats have gone mouldy! eeek so he's changing them now and hoping that with the extent of mould that the spiders have survived. He's never had that problem before, I can't understand why he would have that problem now with just those two spideys houses. He's changed the housing for one of them but is wondering how the hell to change the housing of the other one because apparently it's a spider that will just want to bite him eek lol

Right, that's me done for a while, it wasn't supposed to be my daily ramble just something whilst I was waiting for itunes to find all my media and then whilst waiting for my ipod to sync with itunes.

x

No comments: