Monday 29 December 2008

Today's Ramble 29.12.08

Went out to Toys R Us to get Bronny's BopIt Download exchanged for one that actually worked today only to find that there were no more in stock, so we had to accept a refund on it. We then went round so that the children could choose presents to have with their money from Aunty Clare and Gramps. Euan was a little buggerbag he took forever to choose something, Bronny was easy she found a Polly Pocket thing she liked and a huge cuddly polar bear, so she was happy with what she got.

We then went to see Gramps as we had not managed to get to see him on Boxing Day, I can't believe how frail he looks now, he's a shadow of his former self. Still seems to have most of his marbles now, is almost deaf as a post but he's still the Gramps that I know and love so much :) Mum said it wouldn't be long before he needed to be in a home. Gramps says he's never going in one heheh. I do hope that Mum doesn't shove him in a home, it won't do him any good at all, he is very independant is my Gramps, and rather stubborn too lol I think if they put him in a home he would give up on life completely and be nothing. :( I can't understand why Mum wants him in a home, why would she want his house!? she's NOT going to shove him in a home, I won't let her, I just wish that I was fit and well so that I could insist on looking after him myself. Bless his cotton socks he won't be going in a home. He'd have had to have lost his marbles for them to force him into a home anyway heheh. He's a fighter is my Gramps and he's being very well looked after so he shouldn't need to go into a home just yet. I must ensure that I visit him more often though, he needs his family around him now, we will have to arrange to go see him once a week when the children are at school so that we don't have to worry about them asking for lots of things. Not that Bronny does, it was Euan that wanted this that and the other off Gramps, poor old sod, he hasn't got this that and the other to give out, not to the quantity that Euan wanted anyway.

Oooh I've just gone monged, my eyes are now unable to focus together and I am reading a very blurred and distorted lots of text whilst I am typing, so if there is any typos from herein that is my excuse. and I'm sticking to it rofl

I have no idea what Simon is watching downstairs but it is making him laugh his socks off, perhaps I should put the tv on upstairs to see what it is that is making him laugh constantly. I can't think what it would be to be honest :S Oh well.

Oscar cat is fast asleep next to me at the moment :) He's been a bit poorly this morning and done a furball on Simon's side of the sofa lol Simon cleaned it up before anyone came downstairs, poor oscar, they always look like poohs but we've learned that it comes from the other end as we've seen him doing one. It must be horrible to have to throw that up, I know I'd probably pass out from a panic attack if I had to throw something as big and almost solid as one of those up. lmao

Sorry for that gruesome bit there.

Am listening to The Corrs at the moment, I haven't listened to them for absolutely ages. To be honest I've not listened to any music in ages, I have music on my harddrive I didn't even know I had lol

Now evanescence (sp) heheh I love my immortal it's a beautiful song it really is, her voice is absolutely fantastic it really is.

Poor Simon has already been sick tonight and now he doesn't know if he wants to be sick again so he is sitting at the end of the bed waiting to see if he does need to puke, bless him :( He's given up just sitting there and is going on his PC now bless him. I know how it feels to feel so sick but not want to be physically sick to get rid of the feeling of being sick.

Well I think that I waffled enough now so I'm going to sign off here.

Ni ni.

x

No comments: