Saturday 27 December 2008

Today's Ramble 27.12.08

14:31

Well, I think tis all over now we've not been invited anywhere for New Year's Day so looks like Christmas is discontinued in our house. The lounge is a mess though there's bags and bags of presents where we just don't know where the heck to put them lol

The house is so damn cold today, you'd think that we'd left the doors open all night, we're simply FREEZING as I sit typing this I feel pain in my fingers as they are cold and non-responsive.

22:53

Well I blogged loads earlier don't you think?

Today has been a good day overall, I've played a game with Euan and one with Bronny and then another with Bronny and the kids have been wrapped up in their DS's again so they've not pestered me to keep them company or anything, typical the one day I'm in the mood to play with them is the day that they don't want to play with me rofl *rolls eyes*

Oscar is trying to find a way to get on my desk to see the hammies lol who I have to say are looking rather old and frail at the moment, I've been giving them the same food that I always give them and they've had treats now and again, the only thing I've not done is given them a regular supply of veg because they just don't eat it, perhaps that's where the problem lies :(

Oh, the rats :( *sobs* I had to split them up today :( I noticed that the babies had a lot of injuries around their head/neck area and it was teeth marks not scratches so I've put Bart and Corny (two blacks) together and put Archie in with the babies. Hopefully Archie is NOT the one that has been attacking everyone. I THINK IT's one of the black ones, but I will keep an eye on them now they have been separated to ensure that the black ones are not beating on each other too much. Though I think their problem is that they keep vieing with the others to see which one is going to be the boss, and it gets messy because the babies are being obviously bullied and Archie has war wounds on him too, I wouldn't be too surprised if they cope better now whilst they don't have each other to annoy each other. I hope they do anyway.

I might try and stay awake a bit so that I can hear if they are still fighting in their split groups, if they are I have no idea how to separate them as I only have two cages in effect so I can only split them 3 and 2, and I don't really want to split the babies up.. though from what I have heard apart from a short scuffle not long after I put the black boys in the bottom cage they have sorted themselves out and are fine. HERE'S HOPING

I'm wondering now how much or how little of my blog makes sense. Simon said that he couldn't understand me because I drift from one subject to another then back to the other subject again so I'm wondering how many of you are laughing at me too because I can't write for toffee rofl I don't mind being laughed at, I'm used to it :)

Am listening to music on my pc via my headphones atm, but I'm not being ignorant, as Simon is in the room and might want to talk to me about something I only have a headphone in one of my ears not in both. Won't be able to do that with my new ones I don't think, I ordered them today from Amazon - I had order confirmation earlier today but no despatch confirmation :( I guess it means I have to wait for them even longer. They COULD have despatched them today and I'd hopefully receive them by Monday, forgot that tomorrow was SUnday for a minute was going to say tomorrow. Just checked my email and had no confirmation of despatch :( Never mind I guess.

My head really itches, I think that I'm having a bit of a reaction to the nit lotion that Simon put on my hair on Christmas Eve so we could get rid of the bloody things, I know it's days later but it's the only thing that can make me itch like hell other than the loose skin on my scalp because there is no little shites left that I have found and to itch in as man places asI am, there would be enough of the little sods to notice them and find one, even if they are babies maybe. Hopefully it will have worked fto kill the babies though because I couldn't stand an infestation of the buggers again.

my wrists ache again today, especially my left one, I'm wondering ifI have it the wrong way on the keybaord which is causing the pain, I do seem to be straining to get to the letters that I need. I think it's because I need to be thinner for my arms to sit where they are supposed to sit on the keyboard heheh, oh well.

Right, sleep time now methinks.

Gnight.

x

1 comment:

vikki said...

tell simon to shut up, your blogs make a lot of sense. I enjoy reading them :)