Tuesday 16 December 2008

Today's Ramble 16.12.08

My word it seems like an age since I sat in here, in my blog that is, I'm nowhere different to normal, plonked on the bed.

I apologise for my absence but boy, you certainly know when you have got the flu don'tya! lol

I've been absent for so long but still can't think of what to type. Simon read my blog today and commented on a lot of it, where I've either had a moan about him or his hobbies or something *oops*

Managed to convert Vikki to Firefox today WOOT, another user! rofl if only I had commission for the amount of people that I have converted lol Perhaps I should do a post on the forum explaining how easy it is to get firefox and be set up with a popup blocking piece of kit within minutes. Nah, cba right now lol

I might try and get some shut eye in a minute, my eyes are hurting and I think that's a headache brewing in the mist :S The mist is what professes to be my brain, nothing professor about it unless it's possible to be a professor of thick without being brainy to be the professor bit. DOH

Saw Euan's Nativity tonight heheh, it was soooo cute and all the children did so well bless them heheh it looked like they had a fantastic time bless their little hearts. That's it now, no more infant nativities, all Juniors after this year, and they don't have them in secondary school at all as far as I know so we won't even have any from Bronny after next year. eeeeek

Euan played a small part as one of the Narrators, he had to read two lines of the play and as far as I could hear he got them perfect :) the singing was really good and the songs were so cute and amazing :) They sang to a tape, don't know if they had recorded it previously or not but the songs truly were good.

The stable animals were so cute! heheh cows and sheepies and horses and oh how cute were they, and the sheepies in the field and the lambs! woot! lol

Bless their hearts they did so well.

Euan was a bit hyper and naughty when the nativity had finished he was a bit pushy and then mouthy when we got outside, but he soon calmed down. Bronny proved herself wrong of course, she said she was just going to sit quietly next to me for the whole Nativity, she was fidgeting and faffing changing seats before it even started, she even lost her seat on the gym benches because she moved off. *rolls eyes* was a bit annoyed as to why all the children collected there and talked all the way through actually was rather offputting to be honest, I didn't even see who they had come to see, obviously no-one as they were not interested in the production itself only in sitting and talking, that was two lads and their mate and even the parents were joining in not telling them to be quiet or anything. >:[ that bloke recording must have been so annoyed, I know I would have been if I was making a recording of my child's nativity

Then there was the girl stood behind me who constantly kicked my damn wheelchair wheel the entire time, all the way through the thing, I could have turned round and told her to stop it, I did turn half in her direction a couple of times after she gave it a big kick but she didn't take the fooking hint, I should have took the brakes off and ran her foot over! rofl

Anyway enough moaning from me.

Ni ni

No comments: