Monday 22 December 2008

Today's Ramble 22.12.08

Oh My God!

3 THREE sleeps til Christmas! THREE I said, did you hear me!? EEEEK

lol

Well, it's nearly time for Santa to be magicking himself into our house, you see we don't have a traditional chimney, we don't have a chimney at all, so he can't make his way down the chimney can he? rofl

I don't have anything to leave out for him either only a few biscuits and a glass of milk maybe and a carrot and bowl of water for the reindeer maybe, even though they stay on the roof they still need something don't they? heheh Magic is only half in our house this year as Bronny has given up believing this year, she was almost there last year but I managed to squeeze another year out of her heheh. Euan might be easier to keep going for longer as he is a burger short of a happy meal bless his little heart.

That's the annoying thing with Euan, he seems so intelligent with his literacy maths and science at school and his reading seems to be top notch he's really picking up on his reading, so why on earth, when it comes to common sense and general brains, does he act as thick as a plank? :S Laura mentioned that he might have a degree of autistic ness within him and I'm wondering if she is indeed right. He seems forever younger than his age in his mentality and actions, he has no common sense whatsoever and cannot problem solve in the slightest, it only takes mere words to bamboozle and confuse him (when Simon is messing about and teasing him I mean). I just do not think that he is completely all there.

Simon has complained that the hammies smell again which is really annoying as I only cleaned them out the other day, they seem to go through stages of being stinky little buggers all the time even if they have been just cleaned out, would be so much easier if we could bathe hamsters, I'd get them smelling all fresh and sweet in no time heheh. Which reminds me the rats still need their bath :S I'm not looking forward to bathing them because they are little jumpy buggers and jump out of the bath all over the place.

I need to do the water just deep enough so that they cannot purchase a grip on the bottom of the bath and curl up into their spring that they do without being under water level slightly so they can't jump out of the bath.

Though I can get the children to come into the bath and help me by gently pushing them back in when they keep falling back out heheh. I think it will make a big difference to de-stink them, that way with new bedding put down yesterday it will be a little while longer before they are due to be cleaned out again.

I find they are like hamsters and the more I clean out the more that they start peeing all over the place to get their scent around which deviates from the point of cleaning them out more regularly and it doesn't do them any good to be living in a peesoaked environment it must damage their respiratory systems to have to tolerate ammonia and of course it doesn't do us any good either.

My hair needs washing again already damned greasyness that it is, I find that whenever I use the cheap value shampoo my hair comes up squeaky clean from the shower but it is a shorter time between washes that it needs doing again because of grease and dirt and whatever else collects in the hair.

I have visitors again too that I have to eradicate soon but I need the money to get the stuff to do it, I will have to do me and the children because I'm sure I've seen Bronny and Euan scritching too :( I might do them the old fashioned way with conditioner because I would hate to have to put even more chemicals on their little heads, though I can't afford the proper lotion at the moment anyway and the chemist doesn't always have the one I want to use in. None of the full marks treatments work, so it looks like Prioderm again as Derma whatsit doesn't work, there's only the one that does work on our heads, I just hope that it still works and that I can get some and eradicate the visitors by Christmas Day before we are due at other people's houses. Boxing Day will be the worst because all the children are going to be there in that tiny little house.

I still cannot believe that Mum has invited Dave to come round on Boxing Day for a photograph when Boxing Day is MY day with them, ffs, I bet they all stay forever and it'll be like it's not worth Simon and I being there, yes the kids won't care either way apart from the fact that Bronny doesn't like the piss kids, I'm pretty sure that they don't think much of my two either from everything Caroline would have said to them about our family.

I'm looking forward to seeing Clare but at the same time I'm dreading how squashed everyone is going to be in the house, there's also the fact that I'm betting Dad will have to work over Boxing Day, he never used to have it off at Frenches, he'd only ever get Christmas Day off before and then come Boxing Day the shop would be open up again for sales. Dad doesn't work in the shop but it doesn't make a difference he has to be on hand for technical sales and questions, answers that Belinda cannot give customers, and most probably to keep up to date with repairs etc.

I often wonder how many of the TV's and Videos and stereos within the room that Dad works in have been there for an age and what they are all there for, I know that things break and need repairing and stuff but isn't it now cheaper to just go out and buy something new rather than paying to get it repaired.

Must ask Dad what he's doing/done with our DVD player whether he can fix it with spare parts within the workshop or whether he's had to go out and buy a part for it, in which case it may very well be cheaper to just go out and buy a new DVD player from Tesco, especially as you can get one for less than a tenner these days.

Eeeek I've waffled til me fingers are dry and breaking off rofl

Ni ni

xx

No comments: