Wednesday 3 December 2008

Today's Ramble 02.12.08

I'm in a good mood tonight, the rheumy chappy made me one happy person :D

This morning I didn't want to get up out of bed, I was so very tempted to tell Simon to sort the children out himself because there was no way I was getting up lol, I dragged myself out of bed though, even though I felt like crap.

When I've been lying or sitting down for some time and then get up and walk the soles of my feet REALLY hurt, it's like a weird pain that I can't describe, a bit like a pulled muscle in a way but a slight headachy feel and a cramp hurt too, it lasts for quite some time whilst walking around on them, I have no idea why they hurt so, it's pain all over, the ball, arch and heel all hurt, and the upper part of my heel towards my ankle too and the sticky out bones on the ankle also ache. Isn't it strange?

They're hurting now, in fact the only part of me that is NOT hurting now is, erm.. nowhere I can't think of a single body part that is not hurting so, my fingers feel so painful yet I'm stubborn and grind on through the pain because I am addicted to internet, all aspects of it, not just blogging and Tamed Nature, everything else too.

I was going to say that my head didn't hurt but my sinuses are playing up because of this constant stream of mucus that is going down the back of my throat bleugh, more than once I have gagged on it and tried so hard not to be sick as I am so very scared of being sick, so very scared.

Cut myself shaving in the shower this afternoon, it bloody stang like you never know what, geesh, I actually took layers of skin off my shin, enough to make it bleed, I've done that on my ankle before and they seem to bleed more than a slice and geesh did it sting when the shower was pounding on it (well, trickling actually because our shower is so crap but it FELT like it was pounding on it :S)

Euan was well behaved after school today and he played nicely on the PC/DS and went to bed lovely too, was very impressed, kept asking myself if that was my Euan or he'd been abducted by the invasion of the body snatchers eeeeek lol

Reminds me was forced to watch that film and so many other crap "B movies" back at college in film studies, we were supposed to write notes on each one and write an essay about the film after we had watched them, but most people seemed to use the film watching as an excuse to have a laugh and mess about, we were situated in the theatre at the college and the tutor always used to "pop out" of the lesson, no idea why unless he was hooked on coke lol shouldn't joke, as chilled out as he was that might not have been wrong.

Bought Simon and I a sub each (from subway) bought Si a chicken bacon lettuce and mayo on a foot sub which came to £5.50 and I stupidly had the 1/2 foot, I had planned to have the full one but wasn't thinking straight, i had steak and peppered cheese mmmmm

Ni Ni

No comments: