Tuesday 23 December 2008

Today's Ramble 23.12.08

2 sleeps! You better watch out... you better not cry you better not shout, I'm telling you why...

Coz Santa Claus is comin to town!

He sees you when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sakes....


revelation, I have just realised that I'm 32 years old and have NEVER cooked a Christmas Dinner! I've always been at my Mum's or the Mum of my partner, so I've never had to cook it at all. Not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. Wouldn't be able to do it now mind. Too much energy and standing up time required for me to succeed. I'd try if I had to though, I'm no lazy cow.

I love having dinner cooked for me for once though that isn't fast food, it makes a change for me to not be slaving over the dinner and getting all worked up to ensure that it is absolutely perfect.

I have just learned something I never knew, that adult bearded dragons eat mainly veg! I thought the bigger/older they got they just ate more bugs and bigger bugs, I honestly didn't know that they ate veg at all heheh.


I need to read up on crabbies soon because in the new year that is what we are putting in the tank on my desk, it will be a shared venture between myself and Simon so I won't have all the care and maintenance on my own we will share on those jobs.


Oh yeah, bad news :( :( :( I have to split the ratties in the morning, I THINK that it's the two blacks causing all the fuss, so I'm going to put them in the bottom bit and archie with the bairns in the top half, hopefully this will eradicate the problem and I won't find out it's Archie that's beating on the babies, will soon find out though. I just hope that once the boys are split from the rest of the group they will not spend their time beating up each other and causing each other to bleed lots and be in great pain.

gotta go Simon wants me to log out for the night, will add more in the morn.

x

No comments: