Friday 5 December 2008

Today's Ramble 05.12.08

Bad night.

Bad day.

Easiest way to put it, and least said is better for those who are fed up of hearing me talking about my health ;)

Spent day in bed AGAIN *rolls eyes*

Worst part about today, my beautiful gorgeous baby boy Euan burned his hand really badly. The silly bugger put his hand on the hotplate to see if it was still hot, seconds after I'd finished using it on the highest heat possible for a good 5 minutes! Jebus did I panic, Euan screamed and screamed and screamed, I grabbed him and went to the sink and started the tap on his hand forcing him to hold his hand underneath the tap. What a SILLY boy! He's blistered his fingers and the palm of his hand, not bad enough for a hospital visit though *rolls eyes* After the cold water on it for a good long time I took him upstairs and dressed it, I splodged it til it was covered with savlon and put non adhesive square dressings on it and then bandaged it up, and I cut some plaster strip to size and put it over his fingers to seal it all up to keep the moisture in as that's what you're supposed to do. I think anyway.

My poor little baby boy! It sizzled and everything :(

Bleugh my bedtime tablets are kicking in (I took them quite late tonight) and making me feel quite shitty indeed.

I don't think I need to say much more anyway I think I blogged for England yesterday and my words have all but run out rofl

No comments: