Thursday 16 October 2008

Afternoon/Evening Ramble 16.10.08

Sitting downstairs on the sofa in so much pain, just Euan clinging onto me is hurting me. How do you tell your son who loves you to bits that just hugging me hurts me so much. :(

Bronny's turn to be naughty tonight little cow that she is sometimes. :( She's mouthy and been hitting Euan. I sent her on the stairs for a time out, in the dark mwahahahah

*rolls eyes* typical family evening, now Simon is complaining that he doesn't want the chicken fillets that I bought especially for him again, every chicken/turkey in batter dish that he's had he doesn't like. :( it gives me even less choice on what I can feed him. :(

Why do men have to be so awkward?

Oh well, time to listen to the kids reading. Individually that is.

Ta ta

1 comment:

Jane said...

tell Simon to stop moaning and feed himself :)