Sunday 12 October 2008

Today's Ramble 12.10.08

Simon, my dearest loving fiancé is having fun taking the piss out of me and calling me special at the moment. As in window licking shoe scuffling special, NOT as in his special lady etc :S bully that he is, he is now makin sexual references to things, he is soooo childish you'd never believe he was 28, seriously *blushes a lot*

Right, down to business.... *tries really REALLY hard to ignore her exceptionally childish other half* (now he's asking for bitty-you'd have to watch Little Britain to understand)

*rolls eyes*

Children have been relatively well behaved today up until they went outside, they were in they continued their hyper running about game upstairs and ignored calls for quiet about 5 times so Simon then insisted on separate rooms which causd cries of "it wasn't me" from Euan he sat on the stairs refusing to go to his room until pretty much the punishment was over *rolls eyes*

To be honest I am trying to move away from bedroom punishment and steer towards somet more effective and in line with the pennies scheme.

I've been between and 8 and a 9 today. Feel like crap, have done since we got up, didn't even get up until nearljy 1pm. Oooh I can smell refreshers mmmmmmm

I went to bed with the kids tonight and then Simon woke me up at 9pm by putting the TV on to watch some prog with Steven Fry in, I think a bit like Paul Merton in China.

Falling asleep now so will finish in the morning. x

No comments: