Monday 13 October 2008

*scream*

I got up feeling in pain, feeling sick, feeling like I didn't want to cope with the day, and as the day has gone by it has gradually gotten worse, I am easily on a 9 at the moment, I'm not logging into msn right now because I am so pissy, hopefully writing this blog will calm me down and enable me to log in.

I'm pissy because I'm poorly and because I didn't get what I set out to get this morning, In hindsight, I'm better off without really, that sounds awful but I know what I mean by that comment.

We went to Hollybush this morning and although I couldn't actually get to SEE the syrians in there, I was really tempted, you see I agreed to go and get Simon his cork bark simply because I was planning to get me a syrian hamster and a cage for it. I've wanted one since Jane mentioned breeding, but I've kept it to myself so that people don't think "here we go again" because I want another pet, it's not like that in the slightest, I would have happily bought the cage and fittings etc and ordered a wodent wheel online and waited for that to come before I purchased the hamster itself but no. It wasn't to be.

Simon kept going on about how expensive the cages were and was showing me a tiny thing that wouldn't even house a mouse. There was a tall cage at Hollybush which would have been perfect (the Savic Cambridge would be too big for my desk so wouldn't be able to have but again Simon argued that hamsters don't climb *rolls eyes* what does he know about hamsters? Hamsters sleep all day and night *rolls eyes again* yeah, like my robos sleep all day and night, so them playing and getting up and then keeping me awake half the night is them sleeping 24/7 eh? *rolls eyes and they fall out* It's amazing how his powers of persuasion stop me spending money on ME alone. *sulks*

In hindsight, I guess he's right (yes, another notch on your belt that has nothing but notches Simon, you are right again), I would even though I have been wanting for a while now, have bought the first cage I saw AND the first hamster I saw, on impulse because I simply wanted it there and then.

So again I come home empty handed, a little lighter on pocket thanks to Simon's cork bark but empty handed still.

To be honest, any spare time that I would have created for said hamster should be spent on my two ickle robos who don't actually get to interact with me apart from me shoving my great big hand in the tank and dragging them out to clean them out, that's the only time we interact. They're not really interacting type hamsters from what I've seen of them, but at least to KNOW that the hand that drags them out for cleaning is also the hand that feeds them and gives them a little fuss when they come to my hand for it.

There's also my ratties that thrive for my attention, I have a feeling that I couldn't give them enough attention if I put myself and said ratties in a room all day, they'd still crave and bicker for my hand more when it was back in the cage time. lol I should give them that extra time too, instead of finding ANOTHER pet.

So I guess in the long run I should be thanking him for being so tight with my money when it comes to ME spending it. lol

The pain is so much that I think I am going to have a lie down now, every joint, every muscle every ligament and every tendon, every ounce of my huge body is screaming out in pain :( I've taken all the "extra" tablets I am allowed though so I just have to ride it out.

Perhaps I will catch up on some reading or something, I can't stay sat at this desk I know that much.

Huggles to all.

Carol

x

No comments: