Monday 20 October 2008

In the middle

Well, I have to say that I've only experienced about 10-15 minutes of it and already I've realised how Jane felt, and how Vikki felt when they got stuck in the middle of arguments between me and others.

It's a horrible feeling and one has to tread dreadfully carefully to ensure I don't end up slightly on the other person's side, or that I don't say something to one person that would upset them.

I'm just keeping completely out of it, I have told Kezz and Vikki that Jane could well have meant me too when she said everyone was having a moan (and that we could, she didn't care about it it's just that she commented we were all moaning, just a common comment I think) but to be honest, I don't care, I know full well I moan rofl I don't mean to but right now I have not much to go weeeeeeeee about, which is why I've tried to lighten my blog with Planet Carol and sarcasm towards myself etc etc...

But, back to the subject in hand, I promise never ever to put a friend in the middle again, if the argument is with a mutual friend of both of ours I shall not talk to that person about it even if I am not whining and just making a point. I promise to just keep my trap shut.

Lubs to all

No comments: