Wednesday 15 October 2008

Today's Ramble 15.10.08

Another painful day today :( not as bad as yesterday but almost. Euan was OK this morning which made a huge difference to the day, he was a tad angry and aggressive at Bronny now and again but in general he was good.

Bronny kept saying that I don't love her every time I gave Euan any attention which was a little bit annoying but hopefully it's not something that will continue.

Simon has just reminded me the things that the doctor said when he was horrible to me which has made me realise that I'm going to be in trouble, my rheumatology appointment won't be soon, we're talking 6-10 weeks and doc said he wasn't going to keep prescribing me the meds that I'm on at the moment at the level I am on, which means at some point he's going to turn round and say "no sorry no more" so then i'll be stuck with no meds, which ultimately means I won't be able to get out of bed, in fact if some of the drugs I am on are just stopped dead I could have respiratory failure or a heart attack or both and probably die, great stuff. The problem is that he said he'd never prescribed baclofen in his life before, I think he's scared of prescribing so many meds that he's never had the need to prescribe before but it's not fair on me to be like that, it's not as if it is going to soil his career, or is it? I don't know. Oh well, it's been nice knowing you all :P

Simon is now waffling on about insulating the wabbits. He means the run, not the rabbits themselves *can just see them in little sallopettes and ski jumpers, or jackets, little gloves and wooly pom pom hats* lmao we wrapped their run in tarpaulins last year but we don't have any this year, we'll have to go and have a look in Big D will be far cheaper than Simon's idea of purchasing perspex to cover the run with methinks.

I just noticed in Simon's post about rehoming the frog to another tank, I notice he says "I bought" why can he never give me credit when I bloody spend the money on him! Is he embarrassed that I'm buying things? I don't know, it's a bit upsetting though, I've skinted myself for him this week and he doesn't seem to realise how important that is, I wanted to try and start building up some money in the bank so when I need to do a shop I have the money to do a shop but yet again my account has been practically zeroed. :(

Oh well, eventually I'll be able to do it, though saying that, when the shop is done it'll be zeroed anyway so that would mean I could only do a shop every two weeks. Not bad if I get a decent amount of stock though I guess.

Ni ni

No comments: