Thursday 9 October 2008

I'm sorry.

I have to apologise for that entry, it was so unlike me to be so full of selfish thoughts and self pity, I apologise profusely and have kicked, not licked myself up the ass and am in a better mood now, I am still sad at events that have happened but I am not so sad that I'm into all this self woe is me etc.

Today has been a reasonable day, I've averaged about an 8 all day though, pain has been atrocious and boy am I tired today, will be going to bed quite soon actually heh

I was so utterly tempted to say to Simon "you get kids ready I can't get up" this morning and I was getting ready to say it when I realised that Simon didn't look all that good either so I forced myself to get up. Once I got moving it wasn't so bad but I still hurt all over and want to throw myself in the rubbish bin lol

Social Worker didn't come today with her typed up report and stuff so I'm guessing that she will be with us at some point tomorrow, bless her, I am hoping on all hopes that she's not suggested they are taken away from me! :S I doubt that she will but it is possible :( not that I've done anything to warrant that but she might consider that Simon cannot look after the children as well as looking after me. :S

Simon is playing Zuma at the moment and complaining that it is hard and he cannot remember it being that hard before. Perhaps he is getting old and his reactions are slowing down lmao. He better not ever read this rofl

He must be bored bless him heheh poor man, he's going through all the king.com games now because he is bored.

I think we are going to bed soon so I will do my proper daily ramble from there. Signing out now. Adios Amigos

No comments: