Saturday 11 October 2008

Kids photographs

I forgot to say that the kids came home with their photographs this week for me to choose the package and amount that I want, however, there is a together picture, which I have to say is beautiful, a just Bronny picture which is also beautiful and a Euan picture on his own too which again is beautiful.... If I go for all that's £30!!

That's just £30 for photographs!

I cannot warrant that amount of money for bloody photographs! :( I want all of them though, perhaps I should keep the proofs so that I can get them separately I THINK you can get them still even if they are already left the school, will have to find out.

Though, I have £24 of trips to pay for and a £50 milk bill to pay for also *runs around panicking*

Why do all bills come at the same time? We've received the electric bill today which is about £500 that we owe :( *drops down dead*

No comments: